Iron Ladies - Ch. 228 - Gentle Iron Fist

Double-page supporter
Looks like the prologue of heytler history. Ye are master pace.

Dex-chan lover
Well, no matter what you decide, You do you and keep up with just being fucking awesome. I do love this manhwa so I hope you keep going, but if one doesn't find it fun/interesting, can stop one from not doing it.

To be honest, I am finding these chapters just as entertaining as the slaughter-fests 😍

It's up to you Allen!
I like history, but I can imagine it is tedious to translate and provide additional explanation. Plus we are all hoping that you land that/a job soon!

Allen-sama we peasants only wish to read it doesn't matter if it's interesting, because we will read it for the sake of the climax moment of the arc. (someone gets painted on the floor part etc.) So please bear with us peasants and grace us with more chapters m(_ _)m

Satisfaction 🤣

I don't expect daily updates because you need to look out for yourself and your interests. But just like everyone, I hope you continue this.

I still find it interesting. And hope this continues being translated :D

Oh great one allen this humble reader would appreciate if you continued the translation, however this lowly one would understand if you stopped it and would thank you for all the translation so far

Dex-chan lover
Take a break, get back to it when it'll become interesting for you again.

Allen, thank you for all that you've done already. I would love for you to continue the series, as once it gets more interesting again we will already be caught up. However, if you want to wait a month to see how the story will progress, and to get a break, we will all understand. I just hope that if you do decide to take a break from Iron Ladies you will let us know. The worst thing would be for us to hope you will continue with no knowledge of if you plan to. Thanks for giving us access to this fun and interesting story

Aggregator gang
While i really like the story, i agree that it took a strange turn, and for 228 chapters we almost didnt see any fight or any explanation about his powers. And if they just talk more and more for the next chapters, it can for sure be boring.

Even then, i'll be waiting for more.

@allenallenallen333
Haha. I agree with your comment. The upcoming chapters are a bit boring. It was a split between 3-legged crow and the teacher's history lesson/debate. I read it too and it was a bit boring. The 3-legged crow side also added a bit of info for the world building part and expanded a bit more about the fleets (other than the three great fleets) but overall it was pretty boring. After this arc though, the next one should be alright I think ( or at least it seems to be shaping up that way) .
My prediction is that gears will finally start turning soon. As in all out war. Now mind you this is just a prediction since the manhua seems to be avoiding this but with what happened in the latest chapters I can't help but think that in 1 or 2 arcs things should escalate.
However without conflict, I'm not sure how this manhua will continue. The entire world seems to be built around the conflicting interests between Daxia (humanity's development/expansion) vs. Dragon Slayer Alliance (Power Hierarchy/Personal or Nobility in power).

Users who are viewing this thread