Iron Ladies - Ch. 228 - Gentle Iron Fist

Dex-chan lover
because ofc every story needs those weird unnecessary out of nowhere arcs...

Contributor
@Redknight-9
not sure but I think that was planet Lord Shenshui making sure her daughter and "future son-inlaw" get long ?
x8.jpg
in-fact you see pretty much the exact same image earlier in chapter 226 when she is bowing and asking for his Forgiveness and comes up with the "son-in-law impure motive".

Gentle and virtuous 🤣

@ Allen: you are one of the best, informative and entertaining translators out there! PLEASE don't drop Iron Ladies!!!

Fed-Kun's army
What a load of bullshit, Aryans never destroyed Egypt and Babylon. They did conquer India though.

@ allen
well, even if it's boring or anything, it still kinda sad if you didn't continue this...

for me tho, it's gonna be entertaining to learn the base for the story (which idk if it's gonna be like that). and im fine as long as they didn't really show himiko's step son, i would be glad if he gone tbh, more than all the proffessors (which alr showed, or maybe gonna come latter)

@kazuraki
The Aryan myth is very wide spread if you go in past well you'll find the Aryan invasion is actually a myth .
How do I know that? Because I'm study history and I'm an Indian .
The most damage was because of Islamic invasions of India which drastically changed the caste system to be oppressive .
Previously before the abrahmic religion rise in India the caste system was pretty much a chill social system based on contribution to empires and society what's happening in China right now .

In the end is up to you if you want to continue this series.
But i will lie if i said that i won’t Miss your translation allen. It’s been something more than a year since i found your translation of peerless Martial artist and ever since then i thought that you are the best translator out there.

Dex-chan lover
eh? only some 20-ish chapters of boring content and your considering dropping it? allen, go eat a dumpling(snickers) your acting like a drama queen. :p

references aside I think it is pretty silly to drop something when your as close as you are to catching up. I mean don't you want to at least get caught up on the series before handing it off to someone, choosing another project, whatever else you decide to do? if it's that boring either do it at a faster or slower pace to mitigate the effects. (I only say faster because some people like getting the disliked stuff done first so they can relish the stuff they do like)

heck I think most of us will be fine so long as you do 2-3 chapters a month from here on until your caught up.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Take your time Allen, just do it when your free. I think most people would not mind if it's just once a week release.

I'll keep reading even if it gets slow, I just like the setting too much to stop at this point!

I wouldn't mind a slower release schedule if that means you will keep translating it for us :)

You could always cut the non-relevant "much history" propaganda parts and make a collection of just the fun bits.

As any good editor would have.

Thanks for the translations so far!

Fed-Kun's army
Man I don't know what I should give to you but please don't stop translation

Dex-chan lover
History? Drama? Ill read them nevertheless. Calling it quits now baby im a wreck. Crash at my place baby ur a wreck. Okay im sorry, but for real i want to keep on reading.

Fed-Kun's army
Not fair Allen, only you get to know "The Teacher"? (Hopes to be the female one).

Fed-Kun's army
@Kastrahl
The Aryan migration/invasion, whatever you want to call it did happen. And its main reason why Indians speak an Indo-European language. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_languages

The Aryans or Proto-Indo-Europeans as they are called academically, spread from the Pontic steppe conquering Europe from the Old-Europeans, the Iranian plateau from the Elamites and the Indian subcontinent from the Dravidians. There are countless evidence of that ranging from archeological, linguistical to genetic evidence.

Concerning the Indian subcontinent, when the Indus valley collapsed the Aryans/Proto-Indo-Europeans took advantage of that and invaded the subcontinent imposing their language alongside their religion, they also established a caste system putting the Dravidians at the bottom.

Genetic evidence, both haplogroup and admixture seems to point out that most of Indo-Aryans' DNA come from these Pontic steppe invaders. Whom they share the paternal haplogroups R1a and R1b just like any other Indo-European speaker from around the world. Also half of Indo-Aryans' admixture is from the Pontic steppe which they call academically 'Steppe admixture'.

I could go on speaking forever, but you should just read the sources:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Europeans
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_migration

Aggregator gang
I had a comment about this history lesson, but I'm just going to sit this one out because I'm probably wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread