Iron Ladies - Ch. 229 - Jukun Fleet

Double-page supporter
The sun isn't orange nor yellow. The sun is a white star. It appears yellow or orange because of the atmosphere acting as a filter, which is why the sky is blue.

Dex-chan lover
NemDToH.png

Fluff fluff the ears at any given moment!

Double-page supporter
@allenallenallen333 but some part seems true as starting point but the invasion of china they gonna go propaganda as it look like blond people mummies in xinjiang and probably transfer some part of their culture in china and succeed their invasion at least culturally with their high tech horselord with xia dynasty and explain the why white skin mean as social class I suppose. And in manga and anime you can clearly seen that people don't have dark-yellowish but white-yellow at most.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Allen your telling me this manga's history is.... not true...? LIES! HERESY!! Burn the witch!

History even on my country it's not my strong pointn but i did get tha felling that something was off, quite bit of "unusual" I guess...anyways, thanks for the kind good work, hopes in that you keep going with this project... ;^)

she actually said that finding a dad infront of the biggest dad in the universe lol. she never learns. cute

I’m so confused when people in this call him average or generic looking? Like what?

WAIT A SECOND! SO DESMOND MILES DIDN'T SAVE US (AC 3) IN 2013??!?!?!? I THOUGHT IT WAS REAL :O

Anyways thnx 4 the chapter allen-sama

Thank you for the chapter Allen
It’s interesting knowing more about the school period.
I only fear that the autor will continue this series endlessly to gain money and without givi giving a ending

Supporter
Lol, I seriously met someone recently who was talking about how they know about history since they played AC Odyssey, good one Allen

"lets park our ship at pluto's orbiter" was the best in this chapter.
Ana as always thank you for your time allen

Thanks Allen. I'll do my best to remember that a tough muscle-woman was unfortunately not a hero back in the day, but there's still hope for that in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread