Iron Ladies - Ch. 230 - The Mistress is Mine, Evil Dragon is Dead

I guess we're gonna get some ranting about being the "master race" in the near future.

Thanks allen, do you think mu will barge in on the class or wait for the teach? ;3

Dex-chan lover
What has the title to do with this chap? I could not recognize any correlation...

@feeder it is until next 6 7 ch
China was great civilization along with richer India .
British looted India by colonies and China by drug addictions .
It's a shame China went for communism .
It considers India as a enemy now along with South Asian countries .
The two oldest cradles of civilization against each other .
What I don't understand is why would China support blatant TERRORISTS .
Search Azhar Masood .

Double-page supporter
Why is this series full of douchebags and assholes? I mean it's fun to see them get their due but are there no sensible people in the series? Welp, I don't foresee that 4th fleet being around much longer.

Double-page supporter
@Feeder well don't forget why else people do the indiana jones job loot treasure and ancient knowledge. If you read racist thesis of the 19 century they only post theory and then germany took one of them
as their new emblem will do talk about one hypothesis.
and why purge jew in those thesis with religious fact and publications linked to that era. (as jew were descendant of people that refused to construct the babel tower)

Double-page supporter
@Necrokora The first part with the mistress is that 4th fleet want to take that wife alive. And the second part is he want to kill Mu fleet.

arryan. waiiit a second. Mandarr, you damn grenade wielding anti-horticulturist, you.
Let the Darkness grow!

Users who are viewing this thread