Iron Ladies - Ch. 245 - Teacher and Student

Dex-chan lover
Remember when the Eldest Princess proposed to become the foster mother and bring some refinement to Beiyang's angels instead of being dragged down to their level? Me neither.

Dex-chan lover
Last chapter: you have to be cruel and merciless to people who try to hurt and exploit you

This chapter: the person who straight up tried murdering another girl because she was jealous that someone was stealing a bit of her limelight? Since she's a cute girl let's just let her have a happy and prosperous acting career.

Group Leader
Happy birthday Allen, thanks for your passionate work here, won't you look for some mousse cake as well ? 🤣

XL

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to think "dumpling" is not a food but something else.... hmm 🤣

Happy bir-Easter? Hoppy easthday?...
Enjoy your dumpling.

Also where long yuans they barely mentioned her recently, is she still cosplaying as the princess?

Happy Birthday!

Can Dumplings and Chocolates mix?

@Red225, I think most people don't know about the "tried to murder" part, but Karma is still coming...

I really like this chapter, it's very calm and peaceful. Everyone's just hanging out,
Mu with his teacher, eldest princess and Xiao Lu.

And Three-Legged crow's now relying on hamster face, which is hilarious in a way. Wonder what Xiao Pao is going to get for Himiko...?

Also Happy Birthday! Thanks for translating this on such a day!

Dex-chan lover
@AngleBoi7 the mother knew about it, and the daughter knew about it, and I bet Mu Siuyin knew, too. He's not 5 IQ like his puppets.

On another note, I am waiting to see if teacher bites it due to not being protected.

Users who are viewing this thread