Iron Ladies - Ch. 247 - Mu Kills

Well, i guess now Jukun oversteped their boundries... In another Words, they are as good as dead.

welp... that attack on the factory means that jukan or whatever declared war on bejen and Daxian. our MC never starts the fight...but he is always the last standing.

I just figured out what he wants the teacher for. to educate his girls poor girls. he said chapters back (not sure where) that they needed to be taught and educated in more then war.

@xXxMEHxXx you obviously don't understand that swords are a crucial part of nutrition. as a high source of iron, they reduce fatigue, boost concentration, improve the immune system, as well as help keep a healthy appearance.

Declare war on them and slaughter them with affection. We need more passionate paintings 😈

It's the same recycled garbage over and over again. I understand it's a big universe but with how widely popular/infamous evil dragon is, it's a surprise nobody ever recognizes him.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Mu finally stop being a bitch and start kicking ass himself. Getting kinda bored with him using proxies just to hide his real identity.

Remember that some of you guys can't identify Asians, so yeah, this is why these idiots can't identify Mu.

Dex-chan lover
I have seen the light. From now on I will be 'Elegant' & 'Affectionate' towards jerks!

Thanks for the chapter, Allen. Hope the dumpling hunt was successful.

Thanks for the chapters!
I wonder what he meant by Lu taking care of the rest. That guys deflection on the car was off. Should have bounced towards bottom of window. If front end of car was closer to right of window than back end angle is understandable. Anyone know if guys with camouflaged heads the same color as their uniforms always have puppet bodies or just means they're part of military forces and can either be fully human or are partially/fully integrated with puppet bodies? Seems bullying civilians have rotted their brains. He was surrounded and yet not showing any signs of being nervous or afraid. Also, Jukun fleet made really big mistake sending Eagle to torture information from 3 Legged Crow's factory as what they did not only got out, but also the fact they tortured to death some of Beiyang's engineers giving Mu cause to go against them. Surprised that although it happened a month ago 3 Legged Crow had to find out from Eagle that everyone in the factory and their families are dead rather than investigating why factory has ceased production and communications. It's not like material and goods aren't going in and out on a daily basis or reports and reviews aren't sent out either. Heck the fact that nobody reported how the exchange with Beiyand engineers went should have raised a big red flag. Wish they showed dates on the chapters as if I'm not mistaken this probably occurred either just before or during 3 Legged Crow's subjugation of Immortal Cloud Planet. Anyone know for sure?

Users who are viewing this thread