Iron Ladies - Ch. 257 - You Think Being a Fleet Admiral is Fun?

Dex-chan lover
Just kill him, there's no point in bantering with the dead.

Dex-chan lover
@Shamz

Pretty sure it is not his wife in a legal marriage kind of way. My guess is that the guy thinks of her more as a ridiculously expensive waifu. That, or a significantly decked out, high tech sex doll at least...

Dex-chan lover
Depends which fleet admiral you are. =/ If you were the one from Daiteikoku… :p

Dex-chan lover
It's always amazing how the bad guys think they can step back from trying to kill someone.

Dex-chan lover
I'm getting sick of this ant thingy. man they are powerful creature if they unite.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Bad guys before fighting: Imma kill ya!!
Bad guys after fighting: Nope nope nope.

Aggregator gang
The best thing about manhua main characters is that they don't act like "Oh, you tried to kill my whole family but you regret your decisions? Alright you're good."

@phil777
It's nice to see that I wasn't the only one thinking of Daiteikoku while reading this manhua

Oh, hey. I am a big fan of this manga. when I read this I thought it is a Japanese manga. Finally I find it is a Chinese manga. Anyway, I have a question: I am saving plenty of manga and I hope I can continue to translate it. Could I pose this manga on my mangasite there: www.mangabread.com ?

Dex-chan lover
@UzunBoyluCuce Welp, you don't get any more badass than that. ;) I mean, you even get to fight off Rance Khan to protect yer harem.

Dex-chan lover
and he's apparently not handsome, lol, feels like quite a number of panties has been lowered in one chapter 😂

Dex-chan lover
Thanks Allen!

I've heard of gamers sinking a ton into gacha to get their cherished waifu, but this Beiyang base admiral has taken that approach to the extreme, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread