Iron Ladies - Ch. 261 - Monster Lady

I've read a lot series, the pains you take to provide context and clarity to your work is what sets you apart. Your translating helped me to actually get a feel for the personality of the characters in this story, again that's rare.

Many thanks for translating thus far. I wish you weren't dropping it. However, it is entirely your call.

Thanks.
P.s. I, like many others will miss your "interesting fact of the day" page.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaawww nuts.

Sure, I could pick up the official release if I cared enough to wait until they catch up to here...but I don't. Thanks for the ride, Allen, it's been wild. Interested in whatever else you might end up picking up (but seriously, blazing through chapters that fast sure is spoiling us).

They should just pay you a bunch to use your translations and go from here. Thanks for all the hard work, you absolute machine.

Unfortunate. Definitely would've paid for your stellar work in these translations any day, given the option, Allen. Thank you for your hard and diligent work. You will be missed.

Users who are viewing this thread