Iron Ladies - Ch. 261 - Monster Lady

>*finishes reading chapter*
>*Reads Author's after chapter bit*
>Yeah... ok...
>*checks website*
>*only finds 5 chapters*
> =_=" Oh god damn it.

Well that was unexpected but i guess thanks for the fun ride Allen. See you soon

Group Leader
Fuck this, now we have to wait for probably at least a year for them to catch up. Why the fuck are these idiots starting from the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
*Salute*
Thanks you very much for your hard works Allen. You gave us a very good time. (And I always loved your interesting fact of the day)
Have an excellent days and the days after !

I don't think I'll ever go on the other site. It's made for mobile and it has a horrible image layout. Making all the images one under the other without separation is good for classical manhuas which are just a long strip but not for Iron ladies who is read page by page.

And they are 256 chapters late... Which means more than 2 years before they catch up if they release 2 per weeks... If I still remember this series at this time I'll maybe check it.

@allenallenallen333, we don't give a f***ing rat ass about their low q translations on that s***ty site, we want your awesome translations, up to date, with fun facts.

Shut up, and take our money (and our soul).

and/or post the raws.

Contributor
@allenallenallen333 you have done a wonderful job and thank you very much for bringing to my attention a wonderful series that like most Chinese series are over the top, however this one was bale to be over the top with it's situations but at the same time not feel like it was.

Once again thank you for the work you have done.

And with that So Long and thanks for the all the fish!

Your translations have been fun to read, sad to see your dropping this as it has been awesome seeing the updates come (and seeing your facts as well :D)

Thanks for what you gave us so far though o7

You're a hero. I get a beaming smile whenever I find a series that has your page at the end. Sad to see this go since its my favourite series so far. I guess I'll just have to wait until they release the next 256 chapters to catch up.

Thanks for all of your work so far!

Thank you, good Sir tripled Allen, for taking us this far, and producing these quality translations for the enjoyment of the public. I wish you the best of luck in any future ventures that you may undertake.
See you, Space Cowboy.

Well, sorry to hear you're dropping this,but thank you for all the work you've done on it so far. This has been a surprisingly good series and I'm glad to have found it via your translations.

Users who are viewing this thread