Iron Ladies - Ch. 263 - heart of the divine race

Dex-chan lover
So glad that you guys are continuing to translate this! Looks like the wild ride we've been on so far is about to go crazy, lol.

Double-page supporter
I wonder why they call it "Silver Triangle Planet"

Group Leader
Well, it seems like the group didn't forget about Iron Ladies after all. But two weeks is quite the wait. I started translating 262 and 263 last night, and since I was half-done I'm just going to keep going. I'll wait another week, but if there is no new translation by then, I'll update it instead.

thanks for the translation . i have some questions and saw a few flaws..maybe.

I did not understand page 3 very well. not sure exactly what meant in bubbles.
next there are 2 places where a parenthesis ")" is at the end of the bubble for no reason. they are on page 9 panel 2, and page 11 panel 4 the 2nd half of the 1st bubble.

again I am not angry and glad for the translation. i only seek to clarify my understanding and point out something that may be wrong. this is done to help these translations to be better, to add to the improvement that is clearly seen in the quality of the translation.

@inKraken Page 3-4 is her hiring Mu -> monster girl mode. Zhen is explaining what type of place hungry ghost system is, and the rewards she can offer for hiring "her" as protection. The parenthesis are just a couple things that were missed during editing, probably due to the person cleaning feeling more than a little rushed from previous comments xD. Any other questions?

@etherealwing I understood the gist of that the prof was hiring monster girl, and that the hungry ghost system (or is it hungry demon planet? whatever) is dangerous. guess my fault to get confused cause i try to be precise on wording.
mostly it was confusion on the fact that the salvages can only get to surface resources on the plants. (page 3 panel 1 bubble 2) at least i think that what it means. or is it that most ships can only salvage outer areas of the system?
and was it just demon of nine skies heaven tier or were other heaven tiers with her in the fight mentioned in the 2nd panel.

as for the parenthesis, just pointing out so cleaner can catch next time..no big deal.

Fed-Kun's army
a few things:
try not to mix "Skies" and "Heavens" too much.
change "Esp-Ing" to "Esp-Eng" already.

on the chapter: so the battle form Mu gifted to Ding Yuan earlier wasn't the whole thing? Also, we knew the Holy races were big, but holy ****!

@inKraken My guess, is that like with the immortal cloud planet, the barriers surrounding the planets were too difficult to go through, so all the ships that tried to enter the atmosphere were basically annihilated. So the wreckage is surrounding the planets and scavengers loot the corpses. There isn't really an easy way to phrase that :S Based on what I'm reading/tried to understand from raws, the word "sky" was used, as in many "sky level", which is assumed to be heaven tier. So either A: sky meant earth tier, and devil of nine skies was a heaven tier, or B: There were actually a bunch of heaven tiers during the war that had the majority get wiped out to protect the human alliances. I am not sure either, but I would assume one of those two.

@AngleBoi7 You mean the battle form at the bottom of the holy lake from the one creep that had copper mouth? I'm pretty sure she got the whole of that, or so it looked like. Also, the title is "demon of the nine skies" is a heaven tier angel. So it isn't mixing sky and heaven, the title literally is "demon of the nine skies", or maybe it could be heavens? Dunno. Demon of the nine heavens sounds cooler to me lol xD But skies might be more accurate depending on the character translated :S

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Ok, so Mu used another double which has now turned female and for some reason hanging out with the professor. I'm assuming pretending to be dead to lure Anti-Dragon Alliance into overreaching themselves and attack Daxia revealing they're not concerned about justice, just stealing from others what they haven't earned. So what is Mu's real body doing?
Poor girls, the Planet Lord is probably going to put them through even more hellish training for a while. Looks like planning on improving their basics and normal bodies so will be able to pull out more with their combat forms. Speaking of the girls, where'd Yuan disappear to? I don't think she's shown up anywhere since knocked out Empress Dowager and walked off with Emperor.

Fed-Kun's army
@etherealwing, a different translator used Nine Heavens Nu Ba (Goddess). as for the Battle Form, relooking at the previous chapters, the middle part seems different.

Users who are viewing this thread