Iron Ladies - Ch. 274 - Triggered the Old Man, Now He Even Dares to Beat up God

That stupid fucking little piece of shit head is back, I don't know if I can read this anymore 😔

Someone kill and torture that yellow shirt brat and throw him in a puppet mouth make juice out of his flesh while he's still alive .

Dex-chan lover
That spoiled brat needs to get hit with a good dose of truck kun or something even bigger in this case

All I have to say crab that puck out of the safety of earth and let him see and hear what's going on. Ya they're live streaming the fights and all but u can't trust what the dragon slaying alliance saying because they don't care about the ppl that r't in there alliance.

Dex-chan lover
Can that stupid piece of shit son be removed from this? He is so fucking annoying, it is disgusting

Aggregator gang
-5 IQ each time you hear him talk
(btw on the notes page is evil dragon final form : chicken soldier)

OLD MAN YOUR WAY TO COOL I WISH YOU DONT DIE !!!!!!!! ALSO THAT FUCKKING SILVER SHIT NEEDS TO BE FLUSHED DOWN THE TOILET EATING MERCURY IS NOT A GOOD WAY TO COLOR YOUR SHIT ARSEHOLE

I've come to notice that this manhua is heavily set in a chinese-controlled universe, where most if not all things referenced has chinese-influence. And I find it funny that the one idiot that no one can relate to and is spouting hypocrisy is Zhu Zi (or the blonde kid). Just a funny observation.

Aggregator gang
I already forgot that this blonde fucker exists, why do you have to ruin it. :(((

Fed-Kun's army
what??
x14.png

why is that in the corner

Blond c*** is the other side of the reality check, he represent the misinformed mass.

That effing step-son is one entitled cuc. He's basically today's SJWs, Reeeeeeing in the comfort of his own life free of struggles against people who are actually struggling but are also successful.

Author is really putting an effort on making him one of the most hated characters of the series. I wonder what's the endgame for him, be the anti Cake?

Users who are viewing this thread