Iron Ladies - Ch. 283 - The Second True God Soul Soldier

Dex-chan lover
Oh so these two aren't identifying themselves as Siyun but they're identifying as twins?

The chicken survived!

Just like MC, he was "cooked" but managed to come back.

I'm so confused as to what's happening. The last 80 or so chapters have made no sense to me. What happened since the assassin people attacked the MC?

Group Leader
Thanks for the precrop @01100111__01100111
yac0Phwr.jpg

Gotta love logic, we just tried to wipe out an entire planet and all the people, our shot was reflected, and it killed our crew, that means they are evil. At least at first it was written well enough for me to be able to see both sides, and since they both used the public it could be seen as something you could cover up, but they're now broadcasting themselves trying to commit genocide and blaming daxia when they get beat in battle

Supporter
This manhua still greatly amuses me, although it can be confusing watching the MC genderbend. At this rate, the MC will BE a harem, unto himself (if he still identifies as a he?).

Dex-chan lover
@Frostblood it's piss-easy to use psy-ops and propaganda to twist anything to your liking if you're willing to be the ones sponsoring the news stations and have a grip on the media.

All it takes is two lines saying "look, we didn't want to nuke the planet, but Daxia can be obviously seen to be making weapons that can destroy billions of lives in an instant! We wouldn't have attacked if it wasn't such a weapon of mass destruction!"

"What, OUR weapons? We'd have to sacrifice hundreds of thousands of people to use our weapons for 60 seconds, we wouldn't do that!" [has been using them for ten minutes straight]

As long as Siyun doesn't start using his own media or just directly assassinate the heads of the factions directly, he's going to lose public faith. Good deeds mean nothing unless the world knows about them. All he needs is to buy out one media station and have them broadcast everything that he does, and he'd have a lot less people hating him. But Daxia are constantly short of money, so eh, can't do that, can he?

It's dumb, the media is just another tool.

Contributor
@01100111__01100111 Diamond Divine Race?? Is that New God Race??
I Thought only Three are known...
- Weaver Race
- Jiuying Race
- Holy Metal Race
I am missing something in here 🤔

Also.... What a LOGIC in here.....
> Dragon Slayer Alliance Genocide Civilians : Blame Admiral Mu and Daxia
> Admiral Mu Killing Spree Dragon Slayer Soldiers : Blame Admiral Mu and Daxia

@Red225
Keep in mind this is live streamed, everyone hears them shouting all this black mail because they're betting on it. In the original ones they justified it by saying even if the planet lord was scum he was making money and even the murders and genocide were OK because they were criminals. Then you get to the next part where slavery is abolished, dude live streams saying daxia said no more slavery so I'm getting rid of all my slaves, which was broadcast and also uncensored. On top of that, people defended it (mob mentality is easy, and even when slaves were freed originally in Murica they still were lynched and treated like shit) so I can understand that to a degree.
The issue is how far they stretch it, because originay mu siyun only broadcasts his killings to send a message, then he shows literally all of his acts in certain areas, and both sides do the same, both sides watched dragon slayer alliance try to kill 3 leg crow fleet, it was streamed, and for some reason they still side with others. We know a shit ton or people watched, even ret conning the shit wouldn't work, because people are idiots but there are people with brains and conspiracy theorists who are actually right for once.
They used broadcasts pretty well early on, siyun used it to enforce order, and turned em off when he went super saiyan, but then they leave them on eternally and broadcast this shit everywhere. It's not I don't believe manipulation is easy, it's hard to process that they can literally brainwash everyone, people see daxia getting targeted, they see the slaughter, big bad guy screams about how he kills thousands of babies a day, then he yells how strong his shit is and how it will kill everyone instantly and nobody will survive, then when he fails he claims daxia is causing more casualties. If you want to fight a war against a tyrant sure, but they assume they killed him a while ago, and even if they see him now, they don't seem to address him as such.
Writing was originally pretty good, they used a bit of religion, symbolism, and created a new story in some instances, but now it's so weird and in your face, we go from assuming daxia is the strongest since it killed off the gods, to assuming dragon slayer is since it can kill Gods too and uses God tech, then we get hours of pseduo religion mixed in. The fact is the plot is a mess currently, it went from mu siyun working his way home under a disguise and seeing oppression to him talking about becoming a deity and shit, and all kinda of stuff that doesn't correspond

Users who are viewing this thread