Iron Ladies - Ch. 305 - Upgraded Iron Ladies

SGR

Double-page supporter
OK now the little shit has finally revealed himself - "it is bad cause internet said so".. Fucking hell raising a child in that environment will be a tough battle no matter how much of an angel you are - no wonder he's a little shit.

Dex-chan lover
@SGR at least he is getting schooled and taught politely why he is a dumbass in comic rather then everyone complaining about in the comment section where it has no baring on his character what so ever

will it be the time for the shit colored hair kid to understand... or he will still be a shitty brat

Contributor
At first, Here we go again... with little prick shittalk.... Made my anger boiled...!!!
Last page, Oh ohhhh..... My sides.... Fly to the moon

Double-page supporter
At least the person on beside SHIT KID explained everything why this idiot is blind and ignorant like him didnt understand.

Almost everything that he said is true because this is the reality we faced currently, the most powerful and influnetional will be respected no matter how evil/cruel behind it while weak/lower one will be invaded and become puppet/slave for invaders regardless how good someone performed but in their eyes its just weak and worthless.

Not every country has a hero/legend that can tell the tales of them since some countries are even worthless (not valuable) to invade it thus they ignored it and looking for worthy one.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, blonde kid getting too much screen time. I think readers already get the point, preaching to the choir now 😎

Users who are viewing this thread