Iron Ladies - Ch. 311 - National Day Special: First Generation Angel

Dex-chan lover
I expected the art to go back after the first page, but it kept going. Loved it. 😍

Dex-chan lover
That was unexpected, but definitely the most beautiful art I've ever seen in a manga/manhua/manhwa.

That was bloody incredible. Considering how comical the style was earlier though, I'm glad this was just a special. Wow.

Group Leader
Gorgeous.
I hope it was a one time-only tho, the original art is kind of unique (despite being wtf most of the time) and it gives a soul to the series.
I'd definitely love to see more of that new art for something else, it was incredible !

this is pretty.. am I the only one who thinks the angel here looks like Kerrigen from Starcraft?

Dex-chan lover
If the art was like this every chapter, this manhua would have a TON more followers / likes / success

Absolutely gorgeous. And probably very very slow and hard to draw

Double-page supporter
Wow very good art, too bad the actual manhua doesn't follow the same system...

Double-page supporter
Im a bit confused. So this is the first generation angel? Whose body is absorbed into MC's?

@Avenger88id i think this is the battle that the Engineer lady found remnants of. i reread recently. this is the 1sr gen angel but the thing absorbed was a heart of a god-general that was slain. think its one of the 3 shown here- the ones who panic when they realize angel girl can sun crush....

Aggregator gang
what can i say besides ????????

But this is what it looks like if we could understand what is happening huh?

Users who are viewing this thread