Iron Ladies - Ch. 324 - A Righteous Death

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Is it me or does it seem like all the henchmen are puppet bodies mass produced from some factory so it's like some stocking is pulled over their heads and are always wearing camouflaged clothing? Seems the bad guys are determined to show who's more heartless with a higher body count while flaunting how little they think of other sentient beings as if contesting with each other. You'd think they'd be able to make puppets that are strong without needing to be fed several thousand people for just 15 mins of use or an alternative fuel source. It's not like the god races had a lot of humans to feed their armies. In any case Mr. Heartless was going to sacrifice those people to his puppets whether or not Hamster names a fleet. Especially as that guy likely wouldn't want to believe the truth even if did tell him went AWOL. Heck, he'd probably thank her for telling him a fleet name, and then to see the look on her face tell her it's too much trouble and money to send the people back and still need to feed the puppets so will continue anyway with a big grin.

SGR

Dex-chan lover
"I rose up from your family grave now show some respect and call me grandmother"
This line right there is probably the single best line in the whole series. There is no middle finger big enough to translate these words into an image.

Users who are viewing this thread