Iron Ladies - Ch. 333 - Sports Competition

Power Uploader
Since I released Ch. 333 without telling Hero Scans, I translated Ch. 335 for them in exchange.
Which means Hero Scans should release Ch. 335 with my translations but with their own typesetting, proofreading, etc.

So I guess, in a way, it's more than a one time thing... lol

Lord Allen, PLEASE come back to us!!! I'll buy you more dumplings than you can possibly eat in a billion lifetimes!!!

A sad ending for such a legendary translation, see you when I'm 5 years older and I've already forgot about this series. (Let's hope I won't)

Rip
Allen: Iron Ladies
2018 - 2020

Dex-chan lover
There is a harem tag, but I looked on fandom and Mi Siyun only has one love interest. Can someone tell me if there is really a harem and which girls are in it?

Dex-chan lover
My mans finally got him them dumplings after so long *sniff* sometimes it's good to live long.

@johnpoop2529 I'm starting to think the harem tag is being loosely used if there are multiple "seemingly devoted" female characters anyway- despite only one being the "true love interest".
For instance, at least his thousands of foster daughters aren't going to look into other men any time soon, lmao, at least the named ones. And heck, they'd gladly take on the MC- if he ever felt like it, lmao.

Also, the fandom likely relied on this English scanlation instead of the raws. MC having DY as his "love interest" is an old fact, but they have tied the knot recently (there was a close up of DY finally wearing a ring). So the fandom shouldn't have said she was merely his love interest, but instead his actual lover/wife.
That is to say, the fandom know just as much as us English scanlation readers, if not less (as in, nobody who have caught up with the latest scanlation have updated the fandom).

Dex-chan lover
@BobbyWibowo
Thanks for letting me know. If MangaDex uses the harem tag loosely, then I don’t even know what to call NovelUpdates. On NovelUpdates they use the harem tag for so much manga that doesn’t even have the harem tag on MangaDex or the other websites.

Users who are viewing this thread