Iron Ladies - Ch. 43 - Foster Father Mu’s Dark Cuisine

MrX

Wow those looks like a bunch of ballsacks, What is in them lol.

v9.jpg

"we are her undercover" planet is so corrupt you can't even stay undercover for 1 minute XD

Me

Dex-chan lover
Man, is this guy slow on the uptake or what?

Our man:
"I just plugged two guns up with my fingers, didn't even hurt. Me and my girl here look exactly like some famous folks from the TV news, since I'm undercover like James Bond. Who do you work for?"

That guy:
"I'm a big shot with huge nuts! You gonna pay for crossing me!"

XL

Dex-chan lover
So next chapter hes going to shove his ballsack into the guy's mouth? Oh mai balls ?

Dex-chan lover
@MrX

Those are Wonton Dumplings the main ingredient in Wonton Soup they are a special Chinese dumpling that is specially made for soups the reason they look so weird is that they are made a thin paper-like casing that becomes transparent when added to soups so what we are seeing in the picture is the inside of the dumplings that is why it looks weird

I doubt these guys even watch the news with how far their heads are shoved up their own assholes.

@Firefly
I think they did it intentionally to show that its not just the citizens but even the army that is suffering from a lack of money from the planets directer hoarding it all.
Since the ak's are probably really cheap

Double-page supporter
Why do I love it and Iron Budda and the MC fucks them up, and starts torturing them. The people who are so cocky thinking they can just kill anyone.

@Miyuki I get that much but think about it, at that point in the future they'd be antiques, I doubt they'd still be as dirt cheap, you could probably get newer and better stuff for even cheaper.

It's kind of like a bunch of people running around with WWI bolt actions today, millions upon millions of them were made for WWI but... I think you get it ;)

@Firefly
That.....that is actually a fair point why are they still using ak's in the age of magic cyborg abilities and space travel? lol then again the robot puppets were using Gatling guns and the painted admiral used a (somewhat weird looking) revolver that shot bullets. I guess humans decided what technology to invest in and guns were not one of them (⌒▽⌒)

Users who are viewing this thread