Metal Goddess Soldier - Ch. 42 - Foster Father Mu Went Undercover

Fim

Apart from the little details like me not being able to correctly write "tonne" and that megagrams is technically valid too, I still think it should be "95 tonnes" because noone ever uses "megagrams".

Should have written something like "Muhahaha, actually not a bad girl who still eats people, we've captured some helpless innocent people for you to eat so now eat them for your brother! Muhahahaha!" in that empty bubble.

@Fim you dont use videotapes anymore, yet you know what it is. Your argument is invalid. :)

I, for one, liked the "megagramms". Had to think for a second as to what it refers to, but then smiled and continued to read. :)

Double-page supporter
Lot going on this chapter.

So Coppermouth is just under orders. Yeah I didnt think she was evil like they said in previous chapters. And they are holding her brother (who by the way looks like a reverse trap) hostage ?

And seriously, I hate morons like this... Your husband and son TRIED TO FRIGGING BOMB the Holy blood lake. Of course they were killed. Holy blood lake seems to be important for military reasons. Dumbass civilians.

Didn't even notice, I think you could just write anything as long as it gives meaning and no one would know.

So they actualy has planet bombardment cannons. Why they dont used them on insect queen planet?

I’m sorry, but am I suppose to sympathize that their family members were killed? They were combatants who died in battle. Their surviving family has no right to act like those people were murdered. The deaths of the families, sure, that’s murder. But those fighters were not murdered.

@xedmin
Heavy metals, such as gold, are common in space.

Users who are viewing this thread