Iron Ladies - Ch. 6 - New Recruits' Training

Double-page supporter
I am really confused where his rank stands, Its suppose to be higher than the goddess fighter ? shes suppose to be his sub-ordinate ?. But shes treating him like trash in training. I really hope shes just doing it as a front, especially in the eyes of the other recruits.

Double-page supporter
Gotta get those breathing techniques right, you never know when Egyptian gods of fitness will show up.

Dex-chan lover
@Velsy , i thought it was quite clear, he had two choices, to announce and not (his official position), if he announced it, he's exempted from the training, if he isn't he's treated like normal recruit, dude tryina to look cool and here we are.

She think he using his father power to join fleet as recruit? Rly? Where you can find someone stupid enough who want pay to be just a soldier? According to first chapters fleet NEED soldiers so they recruit anyone who want.

Plus, rotten vegetables? Really? For soldiers on training? Its just stupid. Hungry and sick soldier cant train or fight.

Ah yes let's give our new recruits food that will not only give them little nutrional value but also most likely poison them lol

dog crap with high powers? ya mean that dog literally has DOG-SHIT LUCK?

Dex-chan lover
Turn out, it's easier to breath after unclogging all the excess blood after staring?

Users who are viewing this thread