Iron Ladies - Ch. 81 - Furious Big Sis

Fed-Kun's army
In the first place, why bother. That hard piece of something won't be satisfied with thousands.

Dong Yuan funny cause the first chapter she said he can have a harem because he a fleet admiral but she get mad when they come after him ??

Thank you based allen for another upload. I hope Ding Yuan will be ok, maybe this forces her to go more on the offense in trying to capture MC's heart.

Dex-chan lover
poor Ding Yuan, even the author is making fun of her with the green hatter sign :p Tbh, I'm not sure why Mu Suyan doesn't confess to her and is just letting her suffer like this.

@firosahoge You're forgetting that Siyun basically did confess to her (somewhere around when he painted the admiral), and she turned him down. If she wants it, she's gonna need words, not signals.

Group Leader
"Keep complaining and I'll seduce your husbands"
Yep. Best. Threat. Ever.

Dex-chan lover
@okayokayokay hm, maybe i really did forget. I remember him saying something like she was his goddess that got him through the hard times, but I don't remember saying that he wanted her to be his girlfriend/wife or anything like that.

"Keep complaining and I'll seduce your husband" What kind of threat is that?

Rooting for immortal goddess right now. At least she is straightforward about what she wants instead of playing hard-to-get for no reason.

Fed-Kun's army
@tyli0 Its a good threat since Mu can do it with lifting a finger or saying a word with almost every female in the galaxy.

Users who are viewing this thread