Iron Ladies - Ch. 165 - Big Sis’s Roasted Pork and Chicken Rice!

Dex-chan lover
I hope Himiko gets good end somewhere, her son is just a pain and her husband is cheater.

Idiot mu could have stop pagoda but didnt. He knew she will kill Prince. On top of that they evacuated whole area so she could fight yet in the end they still blamed her for fighting. I think author is getting lost with tmi

Fed-Kun's army
@Muphet
No one blames her. The people love her. It's just the Empress Dower and Ditu, who hold actual power, reporting things as they would like. The enemies here have a clear advantage when it comes to using the system and laws. It's near impossible to beat them at their game, and if you don't play it they will have legit legal cause to attack. It's bullshit, but that's how crooked politicians and law enforcers work.

Dex-chan lover
damn, i am hunger now wish i can Roasted Pork and Chicken Rice :(

Thanks for your hardwork allen. Ding Yuan really has a gentle soul beneath all of that rudeness and desire to just beat up her obstacles.

Hey Allen, you doing alright? Not wondering about the chapter update, i know you'll get it done when you're able, just wondering if you yourself are all good cuz i know how often you usually update, and 4 days is a bit of a stretch, so thought I'd see how you're doing lol

Double-page supporter
"you're banned from having pork and chicken" "oh heres a truck of pork and chicken for you" ............. what?

oh and the Daxia alliance wont do shit to them. She filed a court martial offense ? right after Distu killed 150k of Pleiades civilians ? oh come on. Have to use those brains.

After all the hard fighting and scary shit at the end of the day Ding Yuan is still more interested in food and drink lol

I'm kinda in love with this B plot; of Himeko's home life, trying to connect with her Step-Son.

Users who are viewing this thread