Iron Ladies - Ch. 88 - Captured by the Queen and At a Loss What to Do

I get traumatized when I hear Rhino's Iron Skin soundfx whenever I do endless survivals dear lord

They still send me chills

Fed-Kun's army
Fun facts:
-Holding your breath in space/vacuum won't help you to survive.
-Also the G-Force and friction from returning to earth within 2 seconds would rip you apart.
-Don't question mangalogic.

Dex-chan lover
awww yeah! I love how he just kills scum so we don't have to deal with them anymore.

Dex-chan lover
@eviltwin, anytime stuff doesn't make sense, remember sniping from 800 km away with a gun that can be held by a single person while aiming downwards.

Sounds like a good april fool's joke when the time comes around for the warframe references lol

Fed-Kun's army
As a warframe player I approve of this analogy. MY OBERON PRIME SHALL SMITE THEM ALL!!!

Fed-Kun's army
@eviltwin
This is the far future. Tech that breaks said beliefs should be assumed to exist unless otherwise noted. Especially with fictional tech already shown thus far.

@SoulEater21 That's impossible
S0YwV2P.png

And that's just on PC!

Double-page supporter
Ahhh, Warframe. Havent played it in a while but I liked the game. Valkyr was my favourit frame. (I had a DLC frame Helmet that gave her horns :D) 2nd was Banshee.

I guess Warframe really is similar to his new soul soldier form :D

Dex-chan lover
"thousands of cities, 50000 'fleets', and etc etc"... 50000 ships? I've seen that several times really, fleet where ship would make more sense.

Dex-chan lover
I think going from a layer with no oxygen to within the atmosphere in 2 seconds in a human body would probably result in death.

Users who are viewing this thread