Iron Ladies

How come in chapter 41 page 9 it says Zhen Yuan is earth tier but, then in chapter 101 page 2 Mu says that she can evolve into earth tier? I assume it's an error and the author originally meant to say that she can evolve into heaven tier.

Honestly, the writing in this is so bad (not knocking on Allenx3 ofc) the villain's logic is so incredibly stupid - I mean really? I'm gonna try to kill you with everything I have but don't fight back because my dad is part of an army that is trying to kill you? What kind of room temperature IQ leads to this? He's also on VIDEO WRECKING people and yet no one has even begun to question how he, as a male who shouldn't be able to become an "angel", instead it's just rinse and repeat of some noble underestimating the MC... who also has had 0 character development in the past 250 chapters...

@dohdohdoh
Honestly, I'm blaming Ancient Kung Fu Memetic Virus or the La Lie Lu Li Lo at this point for that whole 'well, we just watched Fleet Admiral Mu give a very enthusiastic painting class...Meh, we can take 'em!' thing at this point.

Also, poor Douzi. Her fleet admiral's gotten so bad she's hospitalized from blood loss (from spitting up all that blood in sheer agitation at how ridiculous her admiral is).

I just realized, if or when Mu finally shows the public his "true form" both his enemies and his allies are going to need new pants.

and there will be a general freaking out across the universe

@dohdohdoh well Yihuo planet lord turned himself into an insect and you see modified soldiers that can go toe to toe with angels so i think the enemy assumes he just has a modified body but they don´t suspect he´s an angel.

...Odds that the Teacher is the Fifth Heaven Tier Angel we've heard reference to?

There's supposed to be five of them currently.

Each of Beiyang's Three Great Fleets has one, Fluffy Ear Tactician's Mom is #4, and she apparently just soaked an explosion without any damage to anything other than her dress.

Or it was that card he gave her. Either/or

Power Uploader
@GH05T3Y
I thought this would be quite obvious but maybe it's not. The enemies use Beast Type Puppets. Dogs are beasts. The enemies made their Rank One puppets as dogs. So Rank One Dogs.

I just read the last chapter again and an weird thought came to my mind.

why does teach not have a butt crack?

Users who are viewing this thread