Iron Ladies

Fed-Kun's army
@Ahsis ok, i understand your complaints about the group, but come on, its *literally* better then nothing, its a FREE service, if you dont like it, dont bother complaining, thats the same as a european complaining that their FREE water is too warm, its not worth the complaints, either read it, or dont, but those of us who actually appreciate them will continue to read it

@Nari I am not required to appreciate poor quality, I am going to have grievances, you can't just tell me I am not allowed to voice them, regardless of their cost or not. and fun fact, one thing being "free" is typically paid for in another way.

Fed-Kun's army
@Ahsis ok smart man.... how are we paying for these... since your brought up that well known quote... tell me sir, how are we somehow paying for these? im curious

and not saying you cant have your grievences, but complaining is entirely pointless... ever have a mom that told you to stop complaining about getting veggies for dinner because she *could* just not feed you anything? yea, this is the same thing, sure, you have complaints, but its HELLA rude to voice them out when your given a free service because people took time out of their day to provide it for you

so sure, you can voice your complaints, but just know that it makes you hella rude to do so

@Nari I never said WE paid for it, I said it is paid for in another way, also, I didn't have a mother that did that because my mother wasn't a piece of shit. Unlike whoever your talking about. And I don't care if it is rude, I have a right to voice complaint's if I so choose.

@Nari
There's no issue with complaining about the quality of a translation. It's provided for free, but that's because both morally and legally it can't be paid for, unless it's the official release. The translators don't own this.

But poor quality translations are not and should not be excused from criticism, or else there will never be an improvement in their quality.

Fed-Kun's army
@AngleBoi7 except the money you paid for your internet and computer does NOT, i repeat, does NOT go to the translator, aka you are in no way, shape, or form, providing money for the translator

The translators put in a lot of amount of time, eg clean-up of the art and overlay. Also it depends on the translators interest in the manga. If no one is interested, it doesn't get translated. Second, it also requires fluency in the language. Less fluent translator, the poorer the translation. In addition, it also requires some knowledge and skill with use of graphics tools otherwise the text and art stuff doesn't look right or flow. Some of the non digital ones eg manga require severe clean-up from scans as well as errors check for typos and what not. It's not a one to one conversion. Hence, that's why it takes awhile. Everyone takes things for granted that there will be a lot of free manga. Yeah right, be thankful.

@xconan, things weren't helped by being a Machine translation of a machine translation either... and not using already existing translations for pointers.

Double-page supporter
And one more series under the Forbidden site of wecomics... Seriously is tencent really intending to lock EU readers out of the official English page? Have they heard of the fact that English is the most common language in the EU?

Something being provided for free doesn't make it somehow exempt from criticism.

that female monster is not his real body. its one of his many puppet/soul soldier/ drone things that he remote controls

Fed-Kun's army
Hundreds of chapters in, and it still hasn't really gone anywhere.

Once I finally broke my binging cycle I realized I wasn't really enjoying it.

Users who are viewing this thread