Iron Ladies

@Holicone
It's habit at this point. I have a weakness for analyzing crazy cultivator manhua stories, and then this thing shows up, and then I just can't help but take a tilt at it.

I suppose it's my inner Don Quioxte. Have at ye, Giants!

*charges windmill/trying to make sense of Manhua Plots*

Edit: Also, Mister Qin has probably just signed his own death warrant.
'Why, if this foolish guy wins, I'll eat the deckplates of my ship!'
<Victorious Mu Suyin> Kay. *Prepares food preparation/painting class*

I enjoy this series but I feel like the current fight is like DBZ level long. It feels like they've been fighting for three months. Can he please just kill the qin family head already? There doesn't need to be any more setup. At this point the only way to make hum more evil is by making him a volunteer DMV employe.

I like this series despite the numerous details that have been left either unexplained or overlooked it has but I sure hope we are given some expositions over Mu's immeasurable power later on because my brain is about to overheat from trying to understand whatever has happened with his body or soul since his battle with the Assassin King guy.

From what I see,
His puppet got abducted by creepo
Puppet dissolved and reformed into boobs
Boobs get melted with big heart
Boobs + heart = Puppet with a peen minus the boobs

Soul remains the same.

@Honeybuck
Basically, as far as I can tell when Mu Suyin became the first Soul Tier, he went from 'I have a physical body' to 'I'm a spiritual entity now that can control multiple bodies, which I call Soul Soldiers', along with the same sort of exponential power boost that comes from Tier-ing Up compared to the previous tiers.

This implies that as long as some of his Soul Soldiers are alive, you can't kill him conventionally unless you kill every body at the same time (probably).

His 'original' body seems to have turned into a giant angry mega-cyborg, probably as a result of the close merge with the Dragon Empress, Devourer of Worlds. If you compare how Dragon Empress looks back in Chapter 14 from the glimpse and his more robotic forms, there's a definite resemblance. She also appears to have been some sort of spiritual entity, given she tried to hijack and dissolve Mu Suyin's soul, but failed due to Humanity's most useful trait in this setting being the willingness to give All Powerful Divine Entities the finger, then try to kill them.

Dragon Empress, Devourer of Worlds, had also eaten a number of opponents strong enough to use as Soul Soldiers as well. Those are probably at least some of the bodies that Mu Suyin modified and tended to be seen 'in public' with. He's shown he can make more Soul Soldiers, as well, but useful ones are hard to make. Dragon Queen, as I mentioned, required the legendary Insect Planet's Queen, a massive amount of Divine Metal, and an Earth-Tier Angel's body and/or soul as catalysts, for example.

He's also gotten steadily better at controlling them individually and giving them individual personalities, or letting their body's original personality come back to the fore a bit or something, since when he first used Dragon Queen on Merak, she was mimicking his moves, but later on acts independently of him.

When the Rain Assassin King attacked, he tried to kill Mu Suyin's current body, which didn't work, but appears to have accidentally made him vulnerable in that when he refined a stronger body and the like (twice), it punted him into the Silver Triangle after he killed and ate Rain Assassin King, which led to one of his bodies getting into a fight with Lao Wu.

Lao Wu, being from a Divine Race AND a fallen monk, as well as being ranked as a DIvine General or God's General, is one of the first entities that seems to be an actual threat to Mu Suyin the Spiritual Entity, not Mu Suyin The Current Human Interface Unit. By which I mean Lao Wu can actually kill gods, which is the closest thing to what Mu Suyin is right now.

This led to Mu Suyin needing to try and refine a more powerful body and to hone his powers a bit instead of just brute forcing it like he had been doing so before, as Lao Wu can meet him brute force for brute force once his limiters drop.

Doing so required him to risk his soul merging it with an ancient piece of Divine Race Archeotech, which was the remnants of one of the stupidly-powerful Divine Weaver Race members that were mentioned here and there (You know, the guys some drunken commander from Beiyang decided to open fire on when they demanded Humanity surrender and worship them. Humanity: We're too drunk and belligerent to realize we should lose! Yeah! :D).

After he managed to successfully merge, he appears to have possibly hit a level above Soul Tier, or advanced his rank as a Soul Tier, or somesuch.

So Mu Suyin spun off a 'throw away' body to distract Lao Wu, letting it be drawn into Lao Wu's Super Mega God Killer Move, while they finished refining the 'Monster Lady' body for proper combat with him. She also demonstrated that she can use parts of her body as weapons, as she casually used bits of her hair as missiles or kinetic impactors, blowing the crap out of the Qin Fleet and the Dragon Slayer Alliance garrisons. She's also taunting the Dragon Slayer Alliance and Qin family a bit by claiming that she's going to kick the crap out of their prized super-soldier without her own full power.

The crazy (or maybe not, given his theories worked) snake oil salesman with Three Legged Crow is also probably been the first person who isn't Mu Suyin or his closest confidantes to realize what he's doing, comparing his splitting off embodiments to an ancient Chinese Mythological figure who did the same, splitting his soul into multiple bodies.

Hope that helps the confusion and brain overheating!

Its seriously getting hard to follow which part of him is who. Feels like half the cast is him and every 10 chapters therese another new version of him

@TikiTau that is probably the simplest funnest and most accurate description of what is basically going on.

Mu no longer exists on the physical plane alone.

he like a greater being putting avatars into the physical plane so he can interact with it

@ongeki
Annnd technically spoilers for the latest chapter, but also to speed up load times for folks, I suppose!
qmNwC85.jpg
5 2 minutes in MS Paint and a meme generator. *grins*
Not as good as the Heaven Defying Evil Dragon's painting, I suppose, but MUCH less messy.

Or I suppose what Milkshake said below, where he's kinda a Voldemort but has (usually) curvy kung fu space ladies instead of shoving his soul into random objects.

I really like the snake oil guy. But it,s silly that his product, which actually works, is sold to people it shouldn't work on. If your extreme super toxic medicine works, but only for really bad-ass angels, strop trying to sell it to random people because it's freaking rat poison for them.

I'm glad Mu finally has someone who can hurt him, although I expect the monk to lose the fight and die/get eaten, the sheer scope of the universe is really fun to watch. I'm betting that humans control most of the galaxy itself, they seem to be on an even bigger scale then Warhammer 40k but here there's only humans and not 293048 races fighting. That and while the core story here is about space China, from what I remember space Europe and Space USA and whatever are also a thing, albeit smaller, minding their own business elsewhere in the galaxy.

@ShadowFax92
Yeah, that's the last time I'm positive his real body actually showed up 'on screen', so to speak. I think his encounters with other people after that were either the Rank 1 Puppet Decoy or the body he was using to rescue the Princess on Merak while his real body did terrible art lessons using that Yihou Thirteen Birds assassin with all the wires as a medium (and which seems to have been the one that got attacked by the Rain Assassins, atomized, reconstituted, then reincarnated again into the current female Monster Lady body. I think).

The version of himself that showed up on Merak to fight Yihou and the Insects might have been his Real Body as well, Not positive, but it did have a different hair style and he did use it to hang around a few months eating cake, so....maybe? :D

The Monster Lady body does mention, though, that the fight with the Assassin King was close enough before she won that she almost had to send her main body to bail herself out.

Little bit of ambiguity because there was a two-chapter shift to a different translation team for Chapters 262 and 263 before the current one snagged it, so may have been interpreted/translated differently.

Edit: Oh, right. To elaborate a little, he does seem to have a 'Main/Real/Core' body, but doesn't seem to have any problems operating remotely via his other bodies, so that's why I was comparing him to a spiritual hivemind entity.

So did what monster lady went through and that seemingly god level power affect his main body? Or is he already more powerful than this as a soul tier angel and all.

@Zerothh
I dunno.
My personal guess is it seems like the upgrade did affect his main body, since he does mention he almost failed the recombination-majig. Dunno if he's gone a tier past Soul Tier or if it's just like, advancing him within Soul Tier, or whatever.

I mean, if you think about it, Soul Tier was, until he Protagonist'd his way into it, a purely hypothetical power level, as humanity had never produced anything stronger than a Heaven tier, and power levels can vary within tiers, to boot.

Users who are viewing this thread