Iron Ladies

"Less than 30% human want to fight back and resist the capitulation, meanwhile about 70% human want to surrender,, so that 70% human kill and torture that 30% "traitors". "

Thanks for reminding how low and weak most people truly is

Power Uploader
Official Iron Ladies animated manhua trailer (not 3D or anime, but like actual animated drawn manhua panels):
https://v.qq.com/x/cover/mzc002000ncjaih/u3226dq2q2w.html
Alternate link:
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1ao4y1d7f6

@miguelcoolboy
how is this even rated so high? the story writing is so generic and full of deus ex machinas + clichés

The short answer, because it's quirky and fun.

The Long answer, this series is different enough from most other comics. Prepare for my weeaboo TED Talk!

Art is different than most. The odd 2D over 3D LSD infused backgrounds are confusing and hilarious. It tries to be original and that lends to its strength. Though super disorienting at times as you try to figure out what the hell the artist is trying to do.

Also, the character design is super weird. They start off looking really skewed for a human but are consistently skewed. Artist does get better and you can see it. I cannot complain too much since I can't draw better. So A+ as I like the character designs, the fun mecha designs, and the free LSD background effects!

Characters start off generic but evolve into premium-grade generic people. The characters don't really change, but they do gain fun traits. ie Golden Hamster goes from weaponized loli, to weaponized gangster loli. I will never diss the kids hitting people in the nuts with bricks. That is a gold standard. 16/10, would see bad guys get bricked in the nuts again.

The story is entertaining enough. MC goes off with his 3000 female harem to punch pretentious snobs in the face. Repeat forever. It is fun when it occurs, but takes its sweet time as the chapter count increases. The different worlds and species are always fun to see portrayed, and often surprises me. Intergalactic Basketball with a chicken, bull, and they don't even translate the clucks. A+!

Are there problems with this story? OMG YES! Soooo many problems. Inconsistent powers, inconsistent world, dumb AF characters like the stepson of Himeko (leader of Three Legged Crow), and so much Pro-Communist BS nonsense that you could fertilize 3000 planets worth of farmland. I waiting to see that stepson, Zhu Zi, get nutted with a brick.

Though Zhu Zi's odd super pro-peace opinions make sense. People don't always understand the need for military or violence. Power struggles will never go away, and if you pretend everything is super nice, you gonna get turned into a conquered slave.

The story's intense need to relate to history also makes it rough. ie, because a maiden for a tomb 3000 years ago existed, we now have the power of miracles! Like the Miracle Laser Cannon DX 3000! It runs on the tears of maidens in the rain.

The fun parts are still fun. I will concede that the slower release pace, and slower story in general, really highlights the faults with this series.

TLDR; because it's quirky and fun.

I appreciate ProjectScans for continuing this series!
Thanks to Group 01000001, Hunterfansub SCAN, Translation Drone I, and allenallenallen333 for bringing and translating the series.
Thanks for your efforts!
Thank you for attending my TED talk.

Sincerely,
A Generic Weeaboo

@miguelcoolboy

1. it's from china... and is not so low key about the CCP... the balls on the author to write something like this in a country that publicly executes people for not following their propaganda guidelines -.-;

2. congrats on recognizing all the shit the author is poking fun at x.x now realize that that entire portion is comedy and that the actual story takes more braincells than one would need to read something like your average shounen trash... though I also enjoy my shounen trash as well (nothing wrong with letting your brain take a break). Consider it from the political angle instead of the mecha action angle and you'll start understanding the story.

@LilithRaven the harem portion of the anime is actually a joke. The MC becomes foster father of all the abandoned girls who were forced to become human weapons, and the social media make it out to be that he's banging all 3000 of them on a nightly basis since he's fleet commander of the ship they live on, all to his dismay -.- "I'm a virgin god damn it!"

Dex-chan lover
I think the tags ecchi plus harem can lead to a major misunderstanding (be appealing at first sight) considering the first chapters.
So I'm a bit sad I was going to miss this manhua only because I though it would be like thoses cringe harem mangas with no background story.
I actualy quite enjoy theses manhuas, the poetry and references from ancient chinese artists always amaze me.

Fed-Kun's army
why is this tagged as long strip? granted I haven't read all of it, but it seems to be entirely comic pages that are made harder to read by being locked in to long strip format.

Best Chinese manhua I’ve read so far, intriguing with many twists. The plots is very good and not repetitive, though at some times boring.

why is this tagged as long strip? granted I haven't read all of it, but it seems to be entirely comic pages that are made harder to read by being locked in to long strip format.
This manhua was originally drawn like this, there is only long strip format.

Users who are viewing this thread