Iron Ladies

tfw you insult and praise a guy, assume he's flirting with you and reject him while telling him he needs to be at least as good as himself before dating you, and then he steps out to save the world (again).
if this tea girl doesn't become a new daughter/girlfriend then there is no hope for humanity.

Allen you know people love you and your projects when almost all are asking for the next chapter like drug adicts xD

and........where is 131

thanks for 130 chapters GOD ALLEN the one man army

@allenallenallen333 My patience... Is coming loose
45669-no-game-no-life-jibril-drooling.gif

Dex-chan lover
Has any one here read the site rules ? Or at least the last one ?

Badgering for the next chapter = complaining about delayed release.
Constant complaining and badgering = Harassment.

Will you move onto the next step and start threatening ?

I only complained about cliffhangers. It's a very bad writing device used to pull
in readers. From old short movie shows re: (Flash Gordon, etc...) and even
the bard of Avon Shakespeare used it.

So sit back, say thank-you and dread the seconds before the next release.
The alternative and I have seen it happen. Nobody will like. Want to take a
guess at what I am thinking could happen.

Translator should take a dumpling day for every fool crying for more in here. His output is literally beyond human and you want more.

Oddly, I think one of my favorite minor characters is the Galaxy Watch host. Mostly because of his little goofy moments, like 'Sorry I'm gloating right now because I'm the only popular reporter on the scene!!' (because all the others are dead) or 'The Universe's Most Handsome Male Reporter is about to perish like a beautiful jade losing its glow!'

There's just something amusing about someone so willing to roll with the punches and also keep broadcasting while a Legendary Rank 1 Puppet and The First Soul-Tier Angel brawl in the background.

Like the crew of Chopper 4.
'Chopper 4, going down in the river! Chopper 4, first on the scene!'

so, any bets on if the Second Professor is the actual Yihou Planet Lord in disguise (again)? Or rather, that's what he actually looks like, and the Imposing Looking Dude is just his decoy puppet?

Also love how gutsy the report is. Not many would Sass the Evil Defying Dragon King!
'Oh, Evil Defying Dragon King! You're still alive! Your hairstyle is trash!'

Allen is doing a great job! Dude, you're great!
Is in your future perspective something like, making a group of this translated scan and sell it, for those unfortuned (like me) who'll never see it on the shelves of a store?

Users who are viewing this thread