Ironfist Chinmi - Vol. 23 Ch. 108

Oudou as a villain was a bit let down but I think it's duo to my high expectations. He was mentioned in part 2 or part 3 (not sure) and I thought he will have a lot of focus lasting more than 10 chapters unlike the previous villains. Tekken Chinmi isn't the best when it comes to villains anyway

Dex-chan lover
Oudou as a villain was a bit let down but I think it's duo to my high expectations. He was mentioned in part 2 or part 3 (not sure) and I thought he will have a lot of focus lasting more than 10 chapters unlike the previous villains. Tekken Chinmi isn't the best when it comes to villains anyway
I remember feeling the same when I first read this.

The only exception was during the tournament arc later on IIRC.

It's the Legends one. The princess story arc. One of the bad guys uses Tsuhaiken too. He saw Oudou tame the tigers using Tsuhaiken.

I remember it because the scanlator group, for some reason added commentary saying something like stupid raws erase my hands. :huh:

Yeah, basically a bad guy to beat with mentor issues. And we never heard anything about him again.

Users who are viewing this thread