Ironfist Chinmi

May I ask where I can read the rest?
It isn't completed yet?
Or should I read the official one?

Thanks.
My country has been licensed it but kinda hard to get the copy. And because this is an old manga.

Any team planning to continue the series? It's unfortunate to left a good series like this unfinished 😭

A classic. Shame its not fully fantranslated

One of the first manga i’ve ever read. I guess it’s not so popular outside of asia though.

Thank you for translating the missing chapters. I can finally read this.

All the other manga sites have chapters missing or mixed up chapters for some reason. :meguuusad:

I'm curious why this manga only has five comments. Only one comment is recent. The rest are from four to five years ago.

I thought this is a pretty popular shonen manga? Anyone else read this manga? :pepehmm:

Are you guys gonna do the rest of the chapters? I really wanna read all the Chinmi books but this is the first in the franchise and I don’t wanna hit a wall after starting

Dex-chan lover
Legend. Simplin just drop the last 3 Vol all at once and so the gap is closed.

Dex-chan lover
Almost all of the travelling stories (arcs between Master Yosen arc and Oudou arc) feel so hella boring to me to the point that I just skimped past them. I think it's because their plotlines are so formulaic and filler-y. Only Doctor Ru arc and Kouran arc feel as interesting as the early chapters to me.

Users who are viewing this thread