Ironna Onnanoko to Kisu wo shiteitara, Yuri Kisu ni Mezamete shimaimashita… - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Let's go for even more~♡

Dex-chan lover
Oh hell no don’t tell me Lucifer was the woman who saved MC lmfao

Bruh, it could be…
IMG_2827.png

IMG_2826.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
In a kissing duel, no one really loses, BUT the readers always win. :meguusmug: :meguusmug: :meguusmug:
Made me remember the tongues fighting for dominance trope in cringy fanfics.

Who would have thought it’s actually something pretty hot?
Thanks for the chapter.
Presumably many new couples were formed that day. :meguu:
Don’t all bystanders forget what happened? Even the person is a bit confused afterwards.

Here’s hoping the teacher will wake up the next day thinking all she did was have a hot make-out session with her student and then go to bed.

Dex-chan lover
You can't have a bad chapter when its yuri kissing saving the the day.

Love that after the curse is dispelled we get many shocked people on page 17 apart from the pair on the left who are still going. Maybe they were already dating but I like to think this curse made them realise their orientation and now they're yuri kissers too, but for fun rather than with angelic powers.

Dex-chan lover
"To think you were Lyriel's parther... Non."
It took me a bit to figure out that Lucifer is the one saying this. Probably because the standard speech bubble is used even though the character has exited the scene

Supporter
Would you prefer a yaoi one? Because I sure don't
I wouldn't mind, i'm not here to fulfill any fetishes i'm down for any romance
I just find it funny how something the religion itself is against is used as the device to tell it's tale, even following the proper mytho of the qliphort stuff etc
really interesting

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation (I'd kiss Miss Onizuki's bubbly boobs and cute butt in addition to her mouth).

Users who are viewing this thread