Irozuku Monochrome - Ch. 1 - The Lustful Demon and the Pure Maidens

The entire premise seems to be about controlling his lust and focusing on getting one girl, so why is this a harem?
Its probably there because what the demon already did in the first chapter (make all the girls "excited" towards the mc) or so I atleast hope.

Double-page supporter
Sees 'suggestive' tag, ohhhh?

Doesn't have an 'erotic' tag, damn.

Dex-chan lover
You know. If this was a horror movie or manga all those people will looking behind while their body bending each other

Dex-chan lover
was that sasuga an all according to keikaku reference? or are you just weird. also, thanks for translating this. hope a group picks this up then.
but uchiyama's works always had dedicated fans, so it probabyl won't take long.

Dex-chan lover
For anyone wondering, it seems like @Place1 has picked up this manga, so you'll probably get chapter 2 soon. I'm not going to do anymore chapters since a proper group picked it up, like I've written in my credits.
From what I can tell, it doesn't look like /a/ is working on it either even though we were talking about it earlier, since a group picked it up.

Double-page supporter
The entire premise seems to be about controlling his lust and focusing on getting one girl, so why is this a harem?
Because as long as a lot of girls love the MC somewhere down the line, it is counted as a harem. There is a lot of harem mangas that ended with just one girl winning in the end.

Dex-chan lover
Good art but it feel too well crafted into the genre or a bit too forceful for chapter 1 hook and setup, this feel like chapter 2 or 3, reader could have been ease up into the characters.

Dex-chan lover
Great and unique premise. Can't wait for more. Wasn't expecting people to be the is negative about it but oh well

Dex-chan lover
Great and unique premise. Can't wait for more. Wasn't expecting people to be the is negative about it but oh well
You shouldn't care that much about the negative comments, most of it is displaced anger from people hating on K-manga or the artist for ending their previous work.

Dex-chan lover
Another harem manga will probably get the axe. I've seen this so many times.

Dex-chan lover
Did one of the nuns f@cking cat ears?!
She also has a cat tail. She is a cat girl

aMchMJM.png

Dex-chan lover
I'm in the first page, let's see if it's shit
It's shit. Plot is bad, and instead of an intriguing story it will maintain readers by showing boobs and panties. And that "Sasuga Demon King. *sasuga means as expected of" was the only thing that made me laugh, because it reminded me of those Naruto fan translations that always put nakama instead of friend lol

Users who are viewing this thread