Is a Mother in Her 30s Like Me Alright? - Ch. 13

Aggregator gang
Do people who hate NTR also have trouble separating fiction and reality? Sometimes shit just makes people uncomfortable, whether real or in depiction.
Setting aside that this and NTR can't be compared here like this.

It's fine if you get uncomfortable because of something, but it's not ok to then push you being uncomfortable onto other people and posting insulting comments about them. Like imagine hating NTR then reading 13 chapters of a manga with NTR in it and then going into the comments complaining about NTR calling everyone cucks. That's essentially what people are doing here lol.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Like imagine hating NTR then reading 13 chapters of a manga with NTR in it and then going into the comments complaining about NTR calling everyone cucks.
I mean, yeah, I see that all the time. Even if the series doesn't have ntr, just unrequited love, but no one gets super defensive like they do about this.

Aggregator gang
I mean, yeah, I see that all the time. Even if the series doesn't have ntr, just unrequited love, but no one gets super defensive like they do about this.
Yes it happens a lot with ntr and it's also really sad to see honestly.

People do get super defensive about ntr shit, often in ntr manga you'll have entire wars in the comment section. It's also that calling someone a pedo is a lot worse than calling someone a cuck.

Dex-chan lover
Do people who hate NTR also have trouble separating fiction and reality? Sometimes shit just makes people uncomfortable, whether real or in depiction.
People who read 13 chapters of NTR that's clearly shown as NTR do have trouble separating fiction from reality or just get post-nut remorse.

If you're uncomfortable with it, don't read it. That's like going into a night club and complaining that the loud music make you uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread