Is a Mother in Her 30s Like Me Alright? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
Give it a few chapters, they'll make it a requirement for him to graduate and become reliable to have them....He'll then be graduated at the top of his class, start a ft 500 company, and become the youngest billionaire in the world...

Dex-chan lover
This sure took a turn right into trashville. I'm usually down for some Oyakodon, but not when the daughter isn't even a teenager yet. I would begrudgingly accept it if she was like 16-18, only a couple years difference between them, but not this shit. Mc is trash, and looking at the raws, he remains trash. The mom ain't no better either.

Dex-chan lover
If this ends on the Oyakodon route... I will praise the author... though I hope the MC actually waits 3-4 more years before he does anything to the daughter...

Dex-chan lover
This hero is aiming for the legenday meal: O Y A K O D O N.

Also, you gotta love how the comment section is always full of respectable law abiding citizens. If its a serious series about killing or mass murders, well, its just fiction, right? Nothing wrong here, keep going. We might even cheer on the killer if he is a cool MC. But if its a comedy about a dude picking up a loli, then lets ignore this being fiction and go to the comment section to make it clear how immoral i think all this is. If this was set in another world where she wasnt "an elemetary schooler", then it would be fine?
I mean, i've read series about kids that age killing other people and i dont remember reading comments about how dare the author write something like that. Or series where children the age of this girl are working, and i also dont remember any comment about child labour... Sexualization of children? Sure, like any other series where minors are depicted with boobs twice as big as they should be. So?

I dont really get where exactly you people draw the line of what is ok in fiction or what isnt, but it sure as fuck doenst sound logic to me.

Dex-chan lover
Half of you have shit taste, a by that i mean the non loli lovers

This boy trying to get the whole family 🤣And c'mon guys, quit taking it so seriously. Obviously he'll wait if they actually go down that route <_<

This went from great to legendary in 2 chapters.
Amazing.

And the comments just make it all the better. Salt is the perfect seasoning.

Dex-chan lover
"@Tearsax Serious and comedic series have different genres for a reason. You can't take something out of reality and put it in a comedic manga without adjusting it in a way fit for a comedic manga(Like children getting melon tits in order to make themselves fiction) and the mangaka didn't adjust it properly. "Haha he is so horny he likes the kid's tits" is a bad joke to make.
This isn't about fiction or not fiction(both of which can still be immoral btw) This is about an unexpected joke landing terribly, causing people to take it serious and giving an actual reaction as this manga isn't supposed to be serious.
-Eonlars

Aggregator gang
Everyone is seething at this MC wanting the haram route with an underaged character but will gladly lewd My hero academia characters, re zero characters, and Demon slayer characters who are also for the most part underaged as well. The hypocrites, all of you.

Dex-chan lover
@Eonlars That the mangaka not adjusting it properly is how you feel about it, because i sure feel different.
You think it was unexpected. Well, i was expecting it from the moment the loli appears.

Fed-Kun's army
what the actual fuck

this is not good hentai plot.

for real though I would instantly get a restraining order when that happens

Users who are viewing this thread