Is a Mother in Her 30s Like Me Alright? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Aggregator gang
I wonder if he will be told to start over each chapter?

Kind of interesting how be doesn't want to complete college as a challenge.

I'm not against sexualizing the loli but the real problem is they seems to promised me a comfy age gap romance on the first chapter, the daughter is literally a nuisance.

i hope this dude never marries her, how the fuck are you going to treat her daughter like that. especially a kid.

Dex-chan lover
OYAKODON NO JIKAN!!!!!
And lmao at the people getting angry when the age gap goes the other way, what a reddit moment

Aggregator gang
Lol people getting all prissy when the reverse happens. You people never stop making me laugh

Of course people are pissed when the age gap is the other way shes 32 and he's 20 theyre both legal adults....the girl is fucking 12 not legal at all! Ya'll a bunch of fuckin pedophiles or something

Dex-chan lover
source.gif

I laughing a lot, for some reason the daughter is more "mature" than her mother. The MC's words means are : He will love two of them equally (as a wife and daughter) but it seems the mother don't get it yet

Dex-chan lover
@3ds1234 well no shit Sherlock It’s justified because thats fucking pedophila. Even if the age gap for MC and the mom is larger they’re both LEGAL, unlike the actual middle schooler that is the daughter

Loli is the worst thing to happen since it has completely fucked people’s standards

Aggregator gang
@dArkus_Orion Stop getting your panties in a bunch dude it's a fucking manga. It's not real at all period. You wanna know why I'm laughing is because people like you seem to mix a fictional story that takes place in modern day life with real life. If you wanna accuse me of a pedo go right ahead I don't care cuz I make sure to separate fiction from reality.

Dex-chan lover
@3ds1234 bro if you can't understand why some people get grossed out by a work of fiction or when a work of fiction crosses a line then there need to be some serious self-evaluations that have to be done, plain and simple. Ya nasty.

Users who are viewing this thread