Is a Mother in Her 30s Like Me Alright?

Power Uploader
What a way to to sabotage your own premise. I understand authors like to rock the boat when their manga become stale, but in chapter 2? Really?

EcrC0c6XoAEfztJ

@ReeeMam Go protect REAL children if you care so much.

art is decent one, i love it. story...... needs some character development. unless this manga goal is only to be 1-stop gag manga by author

@Tearsax @BalrogDeMorgoth Didn't have to wait long for the pedos to come full force lol. Your replies themselves are at odds with the 'message' that you're trying to convey. Pathetic. Go cry over getting called out somewhere else.

Dex-chan lover
@ReeeMam I think you aren't gonna do shit and if one of your neighbor on the sex offender registry come talk to you, you'll just curl up and cry, you wanna be tough guy and that's if you're not a projecting kiddy diddler yourself XD

@narunatsu1 You can go 'c-c-c-cry !!!!' when you tried to throw a shit fit and then got your retarded ass stomped so hard, you're on the ground crying and whining XD

Also, talking about pedo, how about you scroll a bit up ? and what do you see there ? Oh yes, another faggot like you crying about pedo and then getting arrested for real life kiddy diddling, how does it feel to be on the side of actual pedos ? Oh wait, you're probably one XD

Dex-chan lover
@ReeeMam Lol, I touched a nerve, it seems, was it calling you a pedo or calling you a coward playing internet tough guy ? probably both XD

'n-n-n-nobody cares !!!' proceed to care very much

I guesse you aren't totaly lying though, you ARE nobody after all.

Dex-chan lover
@ReeeMam 'p-p-p-please !!!! I want the last word !!!!! that's the only thing that would save my decency after you humiliated me !!!' Keep crying, wannabe tough guy XD

Seems like the nobody still cares very much XD

Dex-chan lover
@ReeeMam Don't worry, I can read your desperate pleading, doesn't mean I'll spare you tho.

's-s-s-s-stop !!! please stop humiliating me !!!' lol, keep crying.

@BalrogDeMorgoth dude if your goal is to win the argument and get a dopamine rush by calling me a little bitch then you are many times more retarded then I thought.

Users who are viewing this thread