Is a Mother in Her 30s Like Me Alright?

Fed-Kun's army
Hey look another pedo manga. Shouldn't stuff like this be deleted from the site?

@BalrogDeMorgoth the one who wrote a wall of text before was you man, I don't know if you think your 'no u' response is indicative of childish stupidity or regular ol' idiocy, but you're seriously not looking good here. We already knew you were pathetic, but adding brain damaged to the mix explains a lot. Let me guess, your next response will also be a 'no u' because your brain is incapable of thinking on a higher level than that.

Dex-chan lover
Why the sudden mass downvote like wtf.

And barely anybody will complain if it’s a shota or yuri/shoujo Ai cause its a lot more tolerable when women does the sexual assault.

Plus the age gap between the daughter and the MC is smaller compared to Mom and MC

And oyakudon is pretty hot and for the translator group please continue

Dex-chan lover
I love this one. Can I ask anyone a recommendation, a manga like this, and with good art. Thanks in advance.

Double-page supporter
god damn it i liked the first chapter
wish i could just ignore pedo shit, good skill to have for manga

So the manga author doesn't wanna make this manga smut but is perfectly ok with making this manga about pedophilia? Yup this manga is fucking trash and i am reporting this.

Users who are viewing this thread