Is a Mother in Her 30s Like Me Alright?

Fed-Kun's army
Eh whys this have such a bad rating? Its honestly a fine silly manga.

Dex-chan lover
The rating is 666, I’m not sure what that should tell me (well the blue one is; idk what the black one to the side means). Also, I’m going to guess that he likes her for her breasts (they take up like a third of the cover). Also just what did this manga do to get such a low rating on chapter 4. It looks like a basic age gap rom com.

Edit: Was.

Double-page supporter
I'm absolutely surprised that half of the reason for the hate is because the mc's love interest, aka the mom, wasn't a virgin, like fucking what??

If the previous comment is true then people are stupid. A silly read and a enjoyable one at that. Try it out. 8 to 8.5 stars.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
the mom's alright but this kid proposing to her has no redeeming points as a partner??
If he joins the household doesn't he just become the second child? He's already considered dropping out of college twice, what use is a guy like this to an adult woman?

Dex-chan lover
@hikufalafel Absolutely true. Not like they would care if the mc was a virgin, so what does it matter if the fmc isn't? They're as bad as all those who cried 'pedo' stuff in chapter 2 comments...

Double-page supporter
Finally, it’s been 4 months

I thought this might’ve gotten dropped or axed 😭😭😭😭😭

@Sem isnt that the point of the manga though? we're going to see him grow up throughout his life?

1*HI4kj-TPAQrfQkAdrw2KTA.png

Yeah this is considerably less awful than I thought it would be. It's still not amazing but it's definitely readable.

Users who are viewing this thread