Is a Mother in Her 30s Like Me Alright?

um wtf? gets rejected by someone he likes so tries to use her daughter to sooth his rejection???? btw daughter is 12 and the ML is a uni student like ewwww

Dropped cause of the stupid MC. What kind of an ass doesn't even try to make himself a better person for the one they like?!

Okay I don't think it's really that bad but really if it's another Ecchi where the MC end up with like the mother + the daughter I'm gonna hate this so bad.

d0v

So this is just a terrible version of Musume Janakute, Watashi (Mama) ga Suki Nano?!

Please make mc have character development... If this goes by on it will just be a plain boring manga, but I like the artstyle and thank you to the translator(s)...

I have a feeling if he have the chance he would do oyakodon to both of em.

I just check the raw link and nothing much change, a warning for u it's just that it seems the daughter's flag has been captured.

Fed-Kun's army
Ants are gonna create nuclear fission before the next english chapter drops

Dex-chan lover
The premise and the milf are topnotch but holy shit is the MC unlikable in a whole new way.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit the mc single handedly dragged the manga down like who the fuck put this guy here? He belongs to the trash

Users who are viewing this thread