Is Everyday Life Possible? - Ch. 5

I think her mom isn’t great and shouldn’t say stuff like that but she’s not the absolute worst.
My grandma is really conservative so she speaks like that a lot even though she does genuinely care. Grandpa was from a strict affluent background too (technically she married up) so I don’t think she keeps bringing up reputation because of lack of empathy.

Thanks for the update!

manhwa and terrible moms, name a better duo

Also another chap after 2 days, thanks translators!

Seems like she's not her real mother, I think her father have an affair. That's what her mom means when she talk about "mistakes" in her father flashback. And her mom keep saying something about being cheap just like saying to not act like her real mother who have an affair with a married man.

Yeah she's not her daughter its clear as day. The way her father look at her i assume the father was in a 'i love you but i cant marry you because my family has arranged someone for me and i cant oppose them' situation and our FMC looks exactly like her mom

Her mother passive aggressive behaviour really baffles me, but then when I read the comments 'Ah.. I see' no wonder...
But I guess even if her mother behaves that way her intentions are good I guess
She seems genuinely love her even though she's not showing it blatantly

Users who are viewing this thread