is genshin impact good

Dex-chan lover
@iwannareadmangayea a game were you spent real money to draw for stuff you want. In Genshin there are 2 kinds of banners: for character or weapon. Both have pity system: you are guaranteed to get 5 star character in 90 rolls (character banner) or 5 star weapon in 50 rolls (weapon banner).

Group Leader
For me it was exactly like Breath of the Wild where I fucked around in it for 8 hours and then never touched it again.

Yeah, I highly recommend GENSHIN IMPACT. It features a gacha system, which some players might find tempting to spend money on, but it's entirely possible to play without spending a dime. There's also a monthly subscription called the Royal Pass, which gives players extra primo, the in-game currency.

The characters in this game are truly amazing. Just watch a demo for one of them on YouTube, and you'll understand why they're so popular. The music is also fantastic, and I find myself listening to it for hours on end without getting bored. You can even look up some of the game's songs on YouTube to get a taste of the amazing sound design.

Keep in mind that this is an RPG, so it can be quite time-consuming. However, I believe that the immersive world and engaging story make it all worthwhile. Just be sure to set a time limit for yourself, as the game can be quite addictive. Overall, I think it's a great game that's definitely worth checking out.

Dex-chan lover
I like Genshin, I'll never drop a dime into it though. I only play for the story and world exploration so take that how you will. I'm never gonna do super grinds for items feck that lol.

genshin is fun the first time i played it but the more you play it it gets boring , at least thats my experience . I mean if you like sexy anime girls then ye its worth it

Power Uploader
If you are not into gacha, it isn't for you
If you are into gacha, it isn't for you

Genshin is kind of sitting in the middle with the open world theme attracting casual gamer and the gacha element for those who are into gacha (and to make sum bread). If you are just starting out, sure the storyline and puzzle can be entertaining. But as you caught up the story and waiting for the next update, there is no endgame content if you aren't really a hardcore player (the spiral abyss is supposed to be the endgame content, but it's hard asfuck).

Last edited:
is it good?
Allow myself to explain Genshit Impact, no pun inteded.

Genshin Impact is a game made by a chinese company hoyoverse from my general knowledge, after months of playing this god forsaken game and bragging about my 5 star c6 characters, I have come to conclude that this game is wacky hellhole of a gacha game.

Now to start it first, what is a gacha game? a gacha game is a game that relies on your luck. Simple enough, its a gold mine for people with good luck, but for those who relies on the pity system, well too bad they wont get their crit build finished. Everything in genshin impact relies on luck, your item stats, your characters, even enhancing a specific stat requires luck. Trying to increase your crit chance, Luck. Getting a specific weapon for hu tao. Luck.

In the game of genshin you start at monstadt, this is a nation built on racism, to the point of having an organization focused on killing hillchurls, its also your starting point as well. It is the place where you learn how to get resources, upgrade weapons, Loot chests, Commit racism on random hillchurls. This place is also the first exploration area, and the exploration of your gender as well upon meeting kaeya. The story in monstadt is quite bad honestly that it can be explained with one sentence or two. "The dragon was nice, and now he is mean" - Sun tzu, Maxor , the reason im playing genshin is about the anime woman tiddies and thighs.

Liyue is the next nation you will come across, a authoritarian region governed by hot lesbians, maxor again. and onto this point your racism levels has increased from casual racism to competitive racism, now to even killing poor people just because they exist, just as a daily reminder, we are the good guys. and it gets worse from here but sumeru has some good plot atleast.

Dex-chan lover
I can't think of any aspect of the game that does not scream quantity over quality. Except for the open world design maybe. Overworld ambient music is good but battle tracks are all bad. It's pretty good for free content and the studio put plenty budget in making the mediocre story quests with 2 inch plot progression per region. Combat sucks, characters are one trick ponies with selected ones having extra magic tricks that are interesting for a while. Building characters is where everybody consider giving up on the game. No need to elaborate on that just trust anyone who says it's horrible RNG grind. There are endless places to explore and solve puzzles like tomb raider or asssassin's creed. They are quite a lot in number and the big ones are quite fun to solve. But you don't get any substantial reward for completing them (except few weapons but you won't be using them eventually if you keep using the free gacha pulls which yield better weapons ). Same with world boss and weekly raid like boss fights. You get some materials that will help upgrading your characters but not until you get bored and want to pull your eyeballs out. They focused more on exploration in later regions and I think they are getting somewhere. But they are ruining beautiful landmarks by putting enemy mobs inside puzzle chambers, it's just my personal gripe though.

You can definitely play it. It's one of the better f2p games out there. but do not get too invested in it and stay the fuck away from the community and the endgame and artifact domains

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread