Is it just me or has this been happening to others too?

Ever since they removed the legacy reader Ive been getting more 502 errors and page cannot be loaded and server is busy error when i barely ever got them before. It is really affecting my enjoyment of reading on this site and wondering if this has happened to anyone else. pls bring back legacy reader.

Dex-chan lover
Ever since they removed the legacy reader my cat has been peeing on the carpet when he barely ever peed there before. It is really affecting my enjoyment of having a nice smelling living room, and I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else. pls bring back legacy reader.

Hey I don't mind the new reader im just saying ever since it got switched I've been experienceing more and more issues when trying to use the site which is why they said they got rid of it in the first place. So i was just wondering if anyone else felt this way or had it happen to them. I'm not comp[laning about the new reader it just seems to not work as often as the legacy one did whichgoes against their reason for removing it.

Dex-chan lover
@Ritchiex
Yeah no worries man. I was just pointing out that the site's loading errors aren't a result of Legacy's death.

Server upgrades are the reason for what's happening today. It'll all go back to normal soon enough.

Double-page supporter
lcduqIM.png

BKxKGpd.jpg

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@Ritchiex Legacy reader would be just as fucked as the rest of the site.

More fucked, actually, because it literally couldn't load images anymore.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Why do you have 3 variants of (what I assume) the same emoji?

Users who are viewing this thread