Is it Normal to Raise a Yandere Heroine as a Villainess ?! - Ch. 1 - I'm here because of you

Dex-chan lover
Hello I'm the new translator picking this up since the previous one got busy.

Just wanted to say that because I'm working on this, Attacking the Girls' Dormitory of the Demon King, and Alessa's Frills, I'll generally upload only one chapter of each every week. I hope you all enjoy the yuri.

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering why we got the first chapter again, good to hear this isn't just a snipe then. And looking forward to seeing more.

Dex-chan lover
Just wanted to say that because I'm working on this, Attacking the Girls' Dormitory of the Demon King, and Alessa's Frills, I'll generally upload only one chapter of each every week. I hope you all enjoy the yuri.
Thank you so much for your service! :salute: I really wanted to read more from this one.
Are you working completely alone or with a team? If you're by yourself, I hope you can find some people to help since that's a lot of projects.
Wish you the best of luck regardless! :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for your service! :salute: I really wanted to read more from this one.
Are you working completely alone or with a team? If you're by yourself, I hope you can find some people to help since that's a lot of projects.
Wish you the best of luck regardless! :hearts:
I'm working alone but outside of Alessa's Frills, it only takes about 3 hours max to translate a chapter.

Alessas's Frills is just an outlier because the first chapter is about 4-5 times longer than the chapters of the other two. So I have plenty enough free time to get one chapter a week done for all 3 of them.

Dex-chan lover

Are you really still doing these all on your phone? That's very impressive if so. And the typesetting is getting better! I think aligning the text in the center of some of the bubbles rather than left-justified like this:
tRnKCFn.jpg

could also help it look a bit more tidy.

And Thanks for picking this one up!

im sure this is a great series but i can't get over the fact that mc's eyes are backwards

she's got black irises and blue pupils

Dex-chan lover
Are you really still doing these all on your phone? That's very impressive if so. And the typesetting is getting better! I think aligning the text in the center of some of the bubbles rather than left-justified like this:
tRnKCFn.jpg

could also help it look a bit more tidy.

And Thanks for picking this one up!
Yeah I'm still doing all of this on my phone because the only laptop I own is a Chromebook which is literally worse than an Android phone for these kinds of thing.

I'll look into center aligning the text but I'm using an app called Add Text which obviously lets me add text to images. However I'm still new to it and haven't really messed around with the settings outside of choosing a font and learning how to add borders to the text.

So I'll just have to see if I can find the setting that lets me do that(If it even exists in the app)

Edit: I immediately found the setting to center align the text so I'll be using the setting while translating Alessas's Frills. Hopefully the text looks a bit nicer now.

Last edited:
Omgggg, thanks for your work !!!.
I'm really desperated finding this manga eng TL.
Gbu :hearts:

Dex-chan lover

I'm a bit late on this but the interaction at the end where they get introduced makes no sense when you don't translate Xing Lu's name as Stardew, since to an English audience Jiang Yang (Xiao Yang?) and Xing Lu are both just Chinese sounding names, so it doesn't make sense for her to say her name sounds foreign when she has a very similar sounding name that is so different from her supposed countrymen in Audrey and Don. It would also align with the description if you called her Stardew too. I'm not sure the effort required to edit previous chapters but it would make things more understandable and align better with the author's intentions

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit late on this but the interaction at the end where they get introduced makes no sense when you don't translate Xing Lu's name as Stardew, since to an English audience Jiang Yang (Xiao Yang?) and Xing Lu are both just Chinese sounding names, so it doesn't make sense for her to say her name sounds foreign when she has a very similar sounding name that is so different from her supposed countrymen in Audrey and Don. It would also align with the description if you called her Stardew too. I'm not sure the effort required to edit previous chapters but it would make things more understandable and align better with the author's intentions
Well then the problem is that the mc refers to her as Dew/Lu a lot which means her name isn't Stardew it's Star Dew or Dew Star, im not familiar enough with the Chinese language to say which is supposed to be the correct one.
But my translation app shows that Xing=Star and Lu=Dew, so i could try it it out, just depends on whether it'll sound right in future chapters. Cause at the end of the day I believe this is just something that works better in Chinese and causes a small mess when it transitions into another language.
As a little edit: I threw the entire synopsis of the story through the app and it consistently called her Xing Lu unlike the Mangadex description which calls her Stardew. And here's her name in Chinese if someone smarter than me wants to see it 星露

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread