Is it Normal to Raise a Yandere Heroine as a Villainess ?! - Ch. 33 - There’s No Doubt That I Like Dew

Dex-chan lover
"I need time to think about it".

So 10 more chapters of this? I see.

Also is it just me or did the bite marks just... dissapear? Last chapter, she still had them, but now? They're gone completely, with 0 explanation. Xiao did the heal and everything last chqpter and they still stuck. But now they're gone? Odd.

Must be a sign of the future marriage.

Reactions: Tlo
Dex-chan lover
I somewhat appreciate that Yang was written to patronize her own creation, treating Dew like a child rather than an adult and hesitating in advancing her own affection for Dew. But I feel that this is frontloaded and happens way too frequently, alternating between stomping on the gas and brakes, it's a bit jolting.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

somehow at this they are both going to be yandere and create a yandere feedback loop where everyone is in the way

lmao not dew pinching herself in multiple spots to trick xiao yang into taking responsibility then getting mad at her past self when it backfired 😭

Dex-chan lover
All true, but . . . that doesn't stop it being frustrating as hell to watch . . .

Also, the fact that neither of them know the other's backstory is making things far harder than it needs to be - if Xiao Yang knew that Dew has been stuck in a reincarnation loop she'd be handling their whole relationship very differently, probably looking for some way to break her out rather than trying to play along inside the story context (quite possibly through "let's dual cultivate!"). And knowing that Dew is actually kind of crazy OP, at least in this world, would make Xiao Yang far less of a concerned parent, probably making it far easier for Dew to seduce her.

Not sure what Dew would think about "your world only exists because I sat at a computer one day" - that's not far off saying "I am the god of this world", which in Dew's slightly(?) insane way of thinking would probably translate to "I am your own personal goddess", and would make her even more enthusiastic about wanting to possess Xiao Yang in every way that she could . . .

I do think the best (for certain values of "best") option for both of them would be for Dew to go full yandere and lock Xiao Yang up in her dungeonpleasure chamber - probably not quite the kind of "dual cultivation" that Xiao Yang would have picked, but an effective way to break through the walls they've both put up . . .
No disagreements at all lol, I'm 160 chapters into Buying My Classmate Once a Week and feel like pulling my hair out even though I completely understand why they're acting the way they are 😩

Asdfgfss not the dungeon 😭 If nothing else I appreciate the authors ability to make "just tell her everything" the solution that will resolve 99% of their barriers, while including reasonable narrative reasons to make it so neither feels like they can actually do so

Users who are viewing this thread