Is it Normal to Raise a Yandere Heroine as a Villainess ?! - Ch. 36 - Xiao Yang, That Means I’m Your Supervisor Now~

Dex-chan lover
Aiya, I keep forgetting to mention this, but another group (I think Golden Orchid) used to add instructions at the end for signing up for Bilibili CN and how to support the authors - not saying you guys aren't pushing for readers to support the comic, but it can be tricky with how much hassle using cards not tied to a mainland bank is

This author and the one for Villainess and Yandere Heroine get pretty much my entire coffee budget for the week 😂

Anyway, thanks for everything y'all do in making this series accessible to others! Hopefully those who can are able to help the author keep the lights on lol

Dex-chan lover
In the 90º side profile, and only in that side profile, the slim northern swordsman has some bust. That's a li~ttle bit femme on a very slim fighter. My chest investigation is not conclusive, it's in the margin of breast error, but in this timeline the Alger could be a crossdressing heir. It's spicier than adding a male pursuer too. And I don't remember this story ever having bizarre proportions on anyone so far unlike certain bazoonga bros in het otome manga.

Edit: That subtle long eyelash line in close shots... Even the elegant teacher doesn't have such flair. Alger's probably a girl. A ponytale princely prince princess.

And otherwise Alger is on track to be a typical rival until they get a side coupling or go wingman mode.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wait, wasn't the Star Power supposed to be Stardew's? Does that mean she's loosing it or do they both have it now? Bro...

Group Leader
Aiya, I keep forgetting to mention this, but another group (I think Golden Orchid) used to add instructions at the end for signing up for Bilibili CN and how to support the authors - not saying you guys aren't pushing for readers to support the comic, but it can be tricky with how much hassle using cards not tied to a mainland bank is

This author and the one for Villainess and Yandere Heroine get pretty much my entire coffee budget for the week 😂

Anyway, thanks for everything y'all do in making this series accessible to others! Hopefully those who can are able to help the author keep the lights on lol
Yeah, I've been meaning to write a guide for a while now, but I can't figure out a good way to take screenshots of the Alipay app because everything is blocked by the privacy filter 🫤
But I'll hopefully find some time to figure something out next week 😊

In the meantime, please everyone feel free to ask me here or on Discord to guide you through the process if you need help!! All you need is a credit card and a phone number 😊

Fed-Kun's army
i never thought that i would like this yuri so much (since it is chinese and all) apart from action parts and censorship this manhua is so refreshing to read

I thought for sure Stardew would challenge Xiao Yang to a duel or something, but she goes straight for the jugular, lol. She's become so bold!
Now how many more arcs until proper confession?:pepehmm:

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, wasn't the Star Power supposed to be Stardew's? Does that mean she's loosing it or do they both have it now? Bro...
i also got confused to that my guess is that it is simply a way to say that someone is powerfull, like she has the power equivalent to it but not the power itself, and there is also the fact that they might think she has this power since she is too powerfull in this world

Group Leader
i also got confused to that my guess is that it is simply a way to say that someone is powerfull, like she has the power equivalent to it but not the power itself, and there is also the fact that they might think she has this power since she is too powerfull in this world
It can also that since Xiao Jiang put half of her power to Dew and the Star Power absorbed it (We do know that this was the case during the 1st time when she faint cuz the star power absorb way too much power from her) maybe she somehow became connected to it so she could also use it, albeit not as strong as dew's, but I can also see agree that might be because jiang's power is just too strong from previous cultivation that people mistaken it for being star power cuz they've never seen it before.

Fed-Kun's army
It can also that since Xiao Jiang put half of her power to Dew and the Star Power absorbed it (We do know that this was the case during the 1st time when she faint cuz the star power absorb way too much power from her) maybe she somehow became connected to it so she could also use it, albeit not as strong as dew's, but I can also see agree that might be because jiang's power is just too strong from previous cultivation that people mistaken it for being star power cuz they've never seen it before.
i went back to read again and Xiao do use a magic with star on it so maybe you are right and she learned something similar while she was assimilating her magic with Dew, after all Dew also gained some of Xiao abilities

Users who are viewing this thread