Is it Normal to Raise a Yandere Heroine as a Villainess ?! - Ch. 38 - Why Are You So Good at This, Xiao Yang?

Supporter
What a lovely chapter of our MC spelling some lovely flowers. :smugnako:

Oh Xiao Yang you have a bit of flower dew on your chin. You must of enjoyed the flowers so much that you had to bury your face in them, huh?

Dex-chan lover
it was an interesting way of going around censorship! another one i saw was literaly fingering an lily flower XD being even more lewd XD

BUT, it’s…….stupid T^T but i get it! god damn garbage CCP and their communist censorship of LGBT! T^T
The smut flowers also show up on het romances published by Bilibili, and this was a very physical chapter, so I think CCP's puritan stance was more important than their double standards for LGBT content.

What I cannot tolerate is how Yang summoned a (typical) second bra onto her chest after removing her (sexy) halterneck, which isn't just bad art but breaks logic in the previous chapter. I'd rather have convenient flower placement. Kind of hard to get around that without a deluge of plants, changing a lot of art, or taking Yang's hair down, but I wonder if it would be easier for a het work.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The smut flowers also show up on het romances published by Bilibili, and this was a very physical chapter, so I think CCP's puritan stance was more important than their double standards for LGBT content.

What I cannot tolerate is how Yang summoned a (typical) second bra onto her chest after removing her (sexy) halterneck, which isn't just bad art but breaks logic in the previous chapter. I'd rather have convenient flower placement. Kind of hard to get around that without a deluge of plants, changing a lot of art, or taking Yang's hair down, but I wonder if it would be easier for a het work.
This is the same story that removed Dew's hickeys that she sustained for 0 explanable reason. One chapter its there, the next? Completely gone with no time skip of any kind.

Dex-chan lover
This is the same story that removed Dew's hickeys that she sustained for 0 explanable reason. One chapter its there, the next? Completely gone with no time skip of any kind.
Honestly I've seen that a lot in manga, I think its just cause a lot of authors don't get hickeys so don't know how long they last

Supporter
"Smut flowers" is the best technical term I've seen in years.
Yes! I was surprised no one else commented on the magical bra that suddenly appeared . . .

I think that may have been a continuity oversight or editing failure more than anything else - a missing frame tying things together or a fragment from later on pulled in where it should have been flowers or something like that. It's such a visually complex chapter that a few silly errors could easily creep in.

Personally, though, I'm in awe of the water jug - it's just so . . . so . . . stark. It's not trying to hide anything, it's not trying to subtly suggest anything, hell, it's not even decorated with lilies or anything like that - it's a jug filled with water, it runneth over, that's it, mission accomplished.

Except that the next scene is a broken and trembling Stardew, and Jiang looking like she's going to burst.

Truly, awesome visual storytelling.

Dex-chan lover
"Smut flowers" is the best technical term I've seen in years.
Aw, thanks~
I think that may have been a continuity oversight or editing failure more than anything else - a missing frame tying things together or a fragment from later on pulled in where it should have been flowers or something like that. It's such a visually complex chapter that a few silly errors could easily creep in.
I know I've seen this at least once before, so I think that exact strapless bra is a kind of non-diagetic self-censorship other biahe artists have used. Slightly implausible clothes are politically safer and less visual clutter than alternatives. That also goes for Stardew's identical underwear that definitely aren't clean or in character. If it's a lewd LGBT scene from certain places, unreasonable underwear, especially with a strapless bra, may not fit within the story. Like Shroedinger's underwear or something. It's just painfully obvious here due to all the focus on Yang. There's no way the author didn't accept the contradictions and simplify clothes to keep it easily understandable and accepted; both the viewing angles and Stardew being, well...
it's a jug filled with water, it runneth over, that's it, mission accomplished.

Truly, awesome visual storytelling.
Indeed. Truly artisanal.

Users who are viewing this thread