Is it Normal to Raise a Yandere Heroine as a Villainess ?! - Ch. 39 - Honesty

Supporter
This is not natural - two lesbians actually talking things through and sorting out most of their misunderstandings in the space of a single chapter? Surely some eldritch horror from beyond the bounds of reality is going to appear in the next chapter to destroy this comforting scene of harmony and love . . .

Dex-chan lover
Is that Stardew from different plotline? Since it seems like two Stardew exist in different worldline and now Xiao Yang has come to save her lesbian wife in this plotline, I mean, it's already established that Xiao Yang has come from a wuxia world, so it might be possible that Stardew might've come from that world and forgot all her memories?

Supporter
So we have alt versions of both MCs but the alt Stardew hasn't shown up in the present yet. Although we don't know if that's actually an alt Stardew because we haven't heard her talk yet. Could be her mother like someone above mentioned.

Thanks for your quick releases on the translations. It's kinda difficult to follow as is but I'd be completely lost if there were long breaks between chapters that'd cause me to forget about what happened.

Dex-chan lover
Question at the end should have been:

Why is Dew wearing hanfu?
A) This is a scene from Jiang Yangs Cultivation world life cycle
B) The author is still playing fast and loose with the internal consistency of eastern clothing being an outlier in this setting
C) As with the magic brassiere, Dear Author has fully embraced the "fuck you it's my story" method of drawing details

Just for the giggle of course

Dex-chan lover
This is not natural - two lesbians actually talking things through and sorting out most of their misunderstandings in the space of a single chapter? Surely some eldritch horror from beyond the bounds of reality is going to appear in the next chapter to destroy this comforting scene of harmony and love . . .

The power of Gex to relieve all the tension, then have proper discussion during Sage Time.

As for the memories, my half-tinfoil theory is this:
The plot of the game was actually something Xiao Yang went through in her past life.
Then after reincarnating on Earth she went on to subconsciously used that for the game's plot, with the heroine replaced by the wuxiaDew because geh.

And her going through wuxia world -> saving Dew in this is just role-reversal.

Aggregator gang
That was a development I was really worried was gonna be a thing but then immediately resolved. Thankful for that.

Fed-Kun's army
author knows what we want as fans. no need for uncessary drama between them hahahaha

Dex-chan lover
I AM SO GLAD that Stardew actually stopped and forced Jiang Yang to lay out the miseries she was thinking Dew had to endure. I was cringing so bad expecting that this would lead to fifty chapters of misunderstanding.

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap the misunderstanding only did last for a good two text bubbles. Why doesn't this happen more often damnit?!
I really fucking love the both of 'em.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
The power of Gex to relieve all the tension, then have proper discussion during Sage Time.

As for the memories, my half-tinfoil theory is this:
The plot of the game was actually something Xiao Yang went through in her past life.
Then after reincarnating on Earth she went on to subconsciously used that for the game's plot, with the heroine replaced by the wuxiaDew because geh.

And her going through wuxia world -> saving Dew in this is just role-reversal.
The theory I had before was Earth -> Wuxia -> Game.
So, Yang created the game, then died and reincarnated to wuxia, where she, as a child, met Dew. In a dire situation, Yang who wants to save Dew (who may be injured), put Dew in a constructed alter reality based on the game she once had made. But this theory of mine had a lot of loopholes, mainly in how can Dew be drawn so perfectly similar from her vision if she never saw her... And then I saw your comment and the Wuxia -> Earth -> Game is also a probability, and it's just Yang's memory that is jumbled...

Users who are viewing this thread