Is it Normal to Raise a Yandere Heroine as a Villainess ?! - Ch. 5 - I want to know more about Dew

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! some pages are different sizes than others(when reading on desktop), it's not a big issue but I thought I should point it out!

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter! some pages are different sizes than others(when reading on desktop), it's not a big issue but I thought I should point it out!
Ahh thank you so much for letting me know. Those are the pages I exported again separately from the initial batch-export because I fixed typos or something.
Going to change them in a bit! Checked earlier chapters and saw that some of the cover pages of previous chapters have the same problem, sorry about that :haa:

Aggregator gang
Was not expecting her to eat that entire fish head in one bite 😅

Dex-chan lover
"Please, get married immediately"

hahaha I know what you mean girl, I truly do, but we're not suppose to intervene in yuri, just observe from the sidelines

also, Stardew should really go for the tiger approach, the cat one doesn't seem to be working

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or does the objects in this manga look like props
The pre-rendered assets are really bad in this one; they look stretched and unreal compared to the characters. As if stargazy pie even needed to look any worse!

Users who are viewing this thread