Is it Normal to Raise a Yandere Heroine as a Villainess ?! - Ch. 5 - I want to know more about Lu

Dex-chan lover
jvadatD.png

I'm genuinely impressed with the perspective on the students in this scene. I don't think I've ever seen 2d characters fit this well into a 3d background in a web comic before

Dex-chan lover
It's an idiom in joke format, like if the scene was Jiang Yan buying her mom a house it'd say something like "5,000 years of filial piety"

I really hope this gets renewed by a different publisher before bilibili shuts down their comic platform at the end of the month

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure the 5000 years refers to "5000 years of GLORIOUS Chinese history/traditions" (and 5000 years ahead of everybody else, too) which is treated as srsbsn for a certain type of Chinese.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, well they are already room mates so they basically are already married.

Dex-chan lover
I
It's an idiom in joke format, like if the scene was Jiang Yan buying her mom a house it'd say something like "5,000 years of filial piety"

I really hope this gets renewed by a different publisher before bilibili shuts down their comic platform at the end of the month
Thought they were only shutting down the English version of the site? I heard the actual Chinese app was still staying up.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe I'm missing something, but why does the teacher mispronounce Jiang Yang's name when other characters like Xing Lu also have Chinese names?
the yang in jiang yang is pronounced similar to sheep (it's also yang. I'm assuming they have different tones tho. Ill need to look at jiang yang's character to know for sure. but if the teacher mispronounced then its probably different tones, and not just a homophone thing)

hope that made sense????

Dex-chan lover
the yang in jiang yang is pronounced similar to sheep (it's also yang. I'm assuming they have different tones tho. Ill need to look at jiang yang's character to know for sure. but if the teacher mispronounced then its probably different tones, and not just a homophone thing)

hope that made sense????
I get why the teacher mispronounced Jiang Yang's name, just not sure why it's a problem unique to her. Was more confused why Xing Lu also has a Chinese name despite Jiang Yang supposedly being the only 'easterner' at the school.

Contributor
I get that the MC's hair and eyes are a darker shade, but what do you even call this hair and eye color if not black?FireShot Webpage Screenshot #2561 - '1 I Chapter 5 - Is it Normal to Raise a Yandere Heroine a...png

I'd call the one on the right here black too, but I guess you could consider it a dark grey.
FireShot Webpage Screenshot #2562 - '1 I Chapter 5 - Is it Normal to Raise a Yandere Heroine a...png

Dex-chan lover
I

Thought they were only shutting down the English version of the site? I heard the actual Chinese app was still staying up.
If that's the case then I'm relieved, I saw a few posts on weibo that made me think it was the comics service in it's entirety so here's hoping it was a misunderstanding lol. If I'm not mistaken the English version only has a fraction of the amount of GL series that the Chinese version has anyway so it's not a huge loss, and those who depend on translations posted to sites like this probably won't have any change to their experience as a result

Dex-chan lover
Just found out about this. It's good stuff!
The two are pretty darn gay and the misunderstanding is silly enough to be good fun.
Thanks for your hardwork!

Users who are viewing this thread