Is it Normal to Raise a Yandere Heroine as a Villainess ?!

Wow, this sounds exactly like my type of fic. Yandere GL, with a villainessxheroine ship? Sign me right up. I've been searching for plots like that summary. Speaking of, if anyone can recommends more like this kind of story/premise please recommend it to me, I'd appreciate it. novels are fine too

God i fr wish there were more yuri manga with these kinds of genres and troupes. This is honestly just a huge mashup of everything I’d totally read lol, cultivation? Reincarnation into a Victorian era? She’s considered a noble from the east? I’m so down for that. Obsessive female lead to counter the oblivious lovestruck mc? Absolutely. Any sort of villainess manga? Yes, heroine X villainess on top of that? Peak fiction, at this point I could care less if the writing was good or bad.

Double-page supporter
When the story does get time to shine it does alright but 3/4 of every chapter is just the main girls either staring at eachother or fantasizing about eachother. A little bit of teasing and maybe a little bit of action wouldn't be bad but it's a bit much on the sparklevision ratio.

Fed-Kun's army
I really love the story, and the setting is nice too. But as pretty as the art style is I just can’t get into the kind of censorship they use. I mean it looks good but its purely context reliant and just doesn’t do the situations justice. Personally I’d rather there were less/no scenes where censorship was “necessary”. It somewhat disturbs the mood for me, still that’s just one aspect and I really like basically everything else about the series

Group Leader
It was kinda good in the beginning, but it feels like it's going downhill.
The story is getting kinda confusing and non interesting for me, and the Cerberus looks ai made.

I'll prob keep reading, but I'm getting a little disappointed for now

Users who are viewing this thread