Is It Okay to Get Wet? - Ch. 9

Double-page supporter
I love how the husband wasn't fooled at all and had already predicted that his wife is / was going to be a cheating whore. She and the MC deserve each other, both unlikable and unfaithful scumbags.

Now both get even. MC and his girlfriend. She will cheat with that new youngster. It's great that the cheating is not one-sided in this story. Normally it's one-sided cheating or netorare. I rather like it even and equal.

@Servbot I understand what you mean, but I don't think any man that loves and respects his wife would say those words unless he himself has already cheated on her or was seriously thinking about it. Unless we get more info on previous cheating from the wife I think that's just too harsh of a judgement.
But at this point, with what is known I still agree that MC is a scumbag for cheating on his gf even after that warning (the thing about her father). Really, a dick move. If you can't get the new female out of your mind just break up with your current gf and than slam the D all you want into the new flavour.

Users who are viewing this thread